Cosfest V at Downtown East

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitkat

Mar 5, 2005
Thanks for the info

Feb 18, 2006
Jurong
We have a thread 'Cosplay,shoot in black & white' in Portraits & Poses section can check it out.

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
obewan said:
Thanks for posting...
Just hope next weekends I have nothing on.
Your wish just might come true ........... then we know what you really look like naked:bigeyes:

Eric Lee

Sep 11, 2004
estronutz said:
haha good one :thumbsup:
I second that.... hahah.... but its all in the name of good fun :)

mattlock

Feb 28, 2004
www.superhyperreal.com
Hey photogs and cosplayers
I'm doing a big group photo of Cosplayers and Photographers for this project of photos of groups of Singaporeans that I'm working on
here's an example of a previous shot I've done

I'll be there with quite abit of equipment so it's hard to miss me...I hope that you guys can give me your support and join in the picture. It'll be nice to have a high quality photo of a large group of people at Cosfest photographed in such a stylized light.

If anyone is willing to help me setup abit too that'll be great. I'll be there from 1230 pm onwards...the shot will probably take only 10 mins once I get everything set up properly

if you can help me, please contact me at 91377827!

joey91

Jan 1, 2006
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
mattlock said:
Hey photogs and cosplayers
I'm doing a big group photo of Cosplayers and Photographers for this project of photos of groups of Singaporeans that I'm working on
here's an example of a previous shot I've done

I'll be there with quite abit of equipment so it's hard to miss me...I hope that you guys can give me your support and join in the picture. It'll be nice to have a high quality photo of a large group of people at Cosfest photographed in such a stylized light.

If anyone is willing to help me setup abit too that'll be great. I'll be there from 1230 pm onwards...the shot will probably take only 10 mins once I get everything set up properly

if you can help me, please contact me at 91377827!

only singaporean nia?????? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom