Cosfest Strobling

poseur

Jul 27, 2009
Tomorrow about 2pm I will be heading to Cosfest. I intent to practise mainly on beauty headshots and maybe roaming around if i feel bored. Will be bring down some strobling equipment. If anyone is keen to pop by do let me know.
1) poseur (91889491)

Thumbs up for this initiative.

Will look out for you. I am at last free to go down. !!!

Will look out for you. I am at last free to go down. !!!

Don't act la Ranchy... Coz got XMM say la~ LOL!! :p

Have fun and share more.. I like to see (voyeurism).. Hahaha!

Don't act la Ranchy... Coz got XMM say la~ LOL!! :p

Have fun and share more.. I like to see (voyeurism).. Hahaha!

Really mah. I would have gone down today if not due to work. Stuck at office.... Hee..

I'll be there as usual at the stage area by the carpark. I'll set up shop around 11-12 noon.
I'm only shooting a few friends, but anyone can use the mini-studio for any cosplayers they drag along.

Just find the big umbrella or call me at 94704072 if you still can't find me. ;)

I'll be there as usual at the stage area by the carpark. I'll set up shop around 11-12 noon.
I'm only shooting a few friends, but anyone can use the mini-studio for any cosplayers they drag along.

Just find the big umbrella or call me at 94704072 if you still can't find me. ;)

The master of light is there...yipee

OMG, where is it??? didn't know there is cosfeat... missed today.... tomorrow got to work but will try to make some time there...

OMG, where is it??? didn't know there is cosfeat... missed today.... tomorrow got to work but will try to make some time there...

Pasir ris.. Downtown east.

I'm going also. Finally got time to play with my new toy. See u guys ard.

What time do the xmms come?:D

I will reach by 11... cya pentaxians there

Setup the beauty lighting booth for 2 hrs. Here are the strobling shots taken by Pentax Q + 02 lens

Martin-2118.jpg

Martin-6860.jpg

Martin-6862.jpg

Martin-6863.jpg

Martin-6865.jpg

Setup the beauty lighting booth for 2 hrs. Here are the strobling shots taken by Pentax Q + 02 lens

You have brought Q to the next level with strobling ! Love the photos !

Nice!! saw you and baracus set up ur lighting booth.. hehe.

Two powerhouse at work ^^

Looking at the photos taken using the k5iis + DA*1650, totally blown away by the "crispness' of it.
now the sad part. models with imperfect skin i hate u....

Martini-8317.jpg

Martin-8317-2.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at the photos taken using the k5iis + DA*1650, totally blown away by the "crispness' of it.
now the sad part. models with imperfect skin i hate u....

Martin-8317-3.jpg

..at least the katana looks real.:bsmilie:

..at least the katana looks real.:bsmilie:

No wonder the eye so wide, like this carry the katana, sure become one handed cutie. :D

Good job Martini. Lovely glamour lightting :D

Here is my take on glamour lighting with my favourite models.

581650_456904064404972_1000412482_n.jpg

No wonder the eye so wide, like this carry the katana, sure become one handed cutie. :D

This is the anime version of the chinese classic tv series One Arm Swordman