Cosfest Finals at Downtown East 14/15 July

Status
Not open for further replies.

slardar

Jan 8, 2006
Bukit Batok!
Already mentioned by some bros

cosfest07.jpg

The cosplay event held last sat. was pretty cool ( jokers when it comes to naruto team :sweat: ). I've notice that there are many unoffical cosplayers that were pretty awesome .. I'm wandering why are they not in the offical competition. Wasted!

It will be happening :bigeyes: .. Haha

Takaro:
788945357_effea441f7.jpg

788945261_f5c39ac003_o.jpg

Takaro quote for the day:

If your all about what society accepts and what society is and you
"need" to be accepted by "society", you might want to take a look at
your life and see if your really living it. I always go by what I
want, when I want and how I want it. I don’t let things like "what’s
acceptable in society" drag me down, one thing is for sure.

Wonderful. Missed the semi. Will be on finals. Any bros or sisters got any photo of the semi?

788945357_effea441f7.jpg

:eek: Wa...... where did you get that?

As a prelude to the Finals, here's a shot from the Semis. Was there with alot of photographers to witness this event.

Cosfest-VI-Semi-Finals-Winners.jpg

The guest of honor was MM Lee Kuan Yew.
Love what he said about Singaporeans being Prize Winners and not Prize Makers. Very true.

Cosplay by notable persons are:
  • Forrest J Ackerman attended the 1st World Science Fiction Convention in 1939 where he wore the first "futuristicostume" (designed and created by Myrtle R. Douglas) which sparked fan costuming.
  • Lee Teng-hui, former President of the Republic of China (Taiwan), dressed up as the fictional character Edajima Heihachi of the anime series Sakigake!! Otokojuku.
  • Daisuke Enomoto, a Japanese entrepreneur, was set to be the 4th person to go into space with Space Adventures as a private individual in October, 2006. He intended to go into space wearing a Gundam costume of Char Aznable. He failed to pass physical examinations.
  • Vic Mignogna, a voice actor for FUNimation Entertainment has dressed up on many occasions at anime conventions and Risembool Ranger Dinners as characters he voiced.
  • Tiffany Grant, a voice actress most well known for having dubbed the voice of Asuka Langley Soryu for the English-language version of Neon Genesis Evangelion, has attended many conventions dressed as Asuka.
source: internet

Hey hey !! Clubsnap memebers ~ I will be there cosplaying today ( 14th July ) at 2pm - 6pm Itachi ! Please give your CS Photographer support ! Haha .. How to spot me ? .. Easy look for the JAPANESE RICE BUCKET ! lol .. and red eyes of course.

Please note that im RP ( Role Playing ) active .. and i wont talk unless i need to .. Namecard is on the bucket .. PM me here or Zap me a email: cosplay@singapore-studio.com

Who do i really look like ? .. Haha BA GA MO NO ! ( Monsterous ! ) I cant belive thats me in the mirror .. Haha *

BTW pls nick me as Takaro still if you need a STARE ! Haha ..

Need a sample ? Scroll up !

Dear friends of CS,

Its nice meeting those that went on the 14th of July - Downtown east cosplay. Would appreciate to view some of your brilliant shots of me cosplaying if possible ~ Thank you.

*Takaro cosplay = Itachi character, from naruto ( ... has Red eyes with a Japanese rice bucket .. Red clouds suit )

Please post under this thread: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=295722

.. Thank you !

808350849_f7df1272d1_o.jpg

Takaro :thumbsup:

lol, I saw you when you were, struggling with your weapons as you stood on your bucket.

great job =D

Dear friends of CS,

Its nice meeting those that went on the 14th of July - Downtown east cosplay. Would appreciate to view some of your brilliant shots of me cosplaying if possible ~ Thank you.

*Takaro cosplay = Itachi character, from naruto ( ... has Red eyes with a Japanese rice bucket .. Red clouds suit )

.. Thank you !

Hihi, saw u there. Will post the pics that I took of u and those gals soon. Cheers!!!

Michael

*Pooffs .. fft!* ( Smokes arises slowly, You began seeing just my eyes .. My eyes are only visable to you .. )

Thank you Heart warming CS ! Im proud to be in this community .. and thank you all for your kind support / photos .. be sure to catch me at 3pm today ! Tap on me saying "Takaro" and you will be SURPRISED !

Please help preserve the RP ( Role playing ) mode .. Thank you.

lol, I saw you when you were, struggling with your weapons as you stood on your bucket.

great job =D

lol thanks ~ I shall stab one on you today to prove my stablity in weapon display ! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.