MontoyaSG

May 16, 2004
As quoted from website

http://sg.worldcybergames.com/

coscon_banner.jpg

Date: 9th August 2008, Saturday

Time: 12.30pm – 3.30pm

Venue: Suntec Conventional Hall 402/403

I wonder how the lighting in the conventional halss will be like? My cam still can shoot at ISO400/800 ballroom amber lighting condition but if its darker i got no external flash might have problem capturing better shots :(

Thanks for the information.

9th Aug can be quite a challenging time for the traffic situation
around the Suntec Convention Centre area.

I wonder how the lighting in the conventional halss will be like? My cam still can shoot at ISO400/800 ballroom amber lighting condition but if its darker i got no external flash might have problem capturing better shots :(

inside the hall abit bad ...but base on the toycon exp ...most of them will be outside the hall to pose for the photographer..the light outside is much better;)

inside the hall abit bad ...but base on the toycon exp ...most of them will be outside the hall to pose for the photographer..the light outside is much better;)

If cannot capture good shots go around the area window shop before heading over to the bay watch NDP2008 and take photos also. Hope can capture some military vehicles and soldiers there.

If cannot capture good shots go around the area window shop before heading over to the bay watch NDP2008 and take photos also. Hope can capture some military vehicles and soldiers there.

What take military vehicles & soldiers,you not tired of it???:confused:

this yr no military display unless u like to see 5 tonners in action

Like that stay home sleep:confused:

Like that stay home sleep:confused:

Well, there is still the 21 gun salute, if you can locate where they are located.
They will be in full ceremonial uniform.

Good luck. :)

bad. unless u have good noise control and flash dun bother shooting.

i'll have a look there at noon.
maybe do some bit of shooting.

then off to book a good spot of fireworks.

This Coscon 08 'biggest' cosplayer has got to be predator. He was around before noon but did not catch him after that.

The cosplayers were having fun. A time to be someone else in another time another place and also to make new friends. Even regulars and NSF from the function at the adjacent conventional hall came over to chat and took photos with the participants.

This event was perhaps the one with the 'most' number of cosplayer participants. I felt like asking the soldiers, NCC, police guards on patrol, scouts etc "are you in the Coscon outfit too?" As usual the guest of honor were the Delta force and swat team cosplayers. Winning is not the objective here. Their presence in every event had already struck a chord in all cosplayers, visitors and photographers alike:D

Status
Not open for further replies.