Corrinne May's Homecoming Concert : Safe in A Crazy World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Goi said:
Hi just came back from the concert.

From a show of hands, how many of you were there this evening?

Seem none when today. BTW how was the concert and what the price.:lovegrin: If not too x can go support support.:lovegrin:

Adam Goi said:
It's S$40 and I love every second of it! :thumbsup:

Thank you!! Will check it out tomorrow!:lovegrin: :thumbsup:

I was there as well, it was a fantastic concert.
Somehow, I seemed to like her solo performances ("Close to You") rather than her performances with the band...

SNAG said:
I was there as well, it was a fantastic concert.
Somehow, I seemed to like her solo performances ("Close to You") rather than her performances with the band...

Well ... I was seated rather close to her ... second row to be exact but the piano blocked my view! :cry:

Still I appreciated the fact that she was aware of the situation and sang two songs away from the piano! ;)

I am happy for you that you had a good time. ;)

I liked some of the songs on her first album, but after listening to her second (I own both), I decided not to go to her concert of the same name. Kinda same old, same old. The lyrics in some of the songs on her second album are rather cringe inducing, especially when sung in her crystal clear and sincere manner. Kinda got boring rather quickly if you ask me.

Still, it's good to see a Singaporean English music artiste making headway in the US though, especially when praised by Carol King.

I wish her well.

yes, i agree, her voice is good and one of a kind ... but she could do with better song writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.