Corporate publication photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray

Jul 28, 2004
Singapore
www.hachisu.com.sg
I am looking for a photographer who has experience in on-location corporate photography. Project is for a Singaporean marine and shipping multinational, but they are on a budget.

Models not required, at least two shooting days on two locations. Flash & lighting will be required in about half of the photographs, but small strobes are preferred for mobility.

The photographs will be used on a website, as well as a print publication.

Email xj@jxjcreatives.com if you are interested.

Just to add, the photos will be a mix of client portraits, and heavy industry photos. Creative ideas wanted.

I am looking for a photographer who has experience in on-location corporate photography. Project is for a Singaporean marine and shipping multinational, but they are on a budget.

Models not required, at least two shooting days on two locations. Flash & lighting will be required in about half of the photographs, but small strobes are preferred for mobility.

The photographs will be used on a website, as well as a print publication.

Email xj@jxjcreatives.com if you are interested.

"multinational, but they are on a budget "? .... sounds kinda ironical, doesnt it ? :sweat: .. good luck ..i m sure some1 will take it up in here

Yes, most companies are cutting marketing budgets due to the recession. But don't worry, we're not paying peanuts either.

Hey,
had dropped you and email before ..
keep me inform if you have future projects ya ... thanks

That depends on how big your peanut is.

Yes, most companies are cutting marketing budgets due to the recession. But don't worry, we're not paying peanuts either.

Just curious.... TS you yourself is a photographer too.Hmmm..you can do it yourself, why still need to enage photographer ?:dunno:

Exactly, so using the term "peanuts" is no longer relevant or useful. Best to just quote the budget.

Definitely not as much as Mrs Goh's peanuts. ;)

Just curious.... TS you yourself is a photographer too.Hmmm..you can do it yourself, why still need to enage photographer ?:dunno:

Need someone better at photography because photographing an industrial facility is not easy. There are not as many "pleasing-looking" stuff, nor great lighting.

Exactly, so using the term "peanuts" is no longer relevant or useful. Best to just quote the budget.

We are searching for someone who charges in the $1000 - $5000 / per day range. The client gets to choose, and we will recommend the photographer with the most creative eye.

Thanks, everyone who emailed. I am now in the process of shortlisting some photographers for the client. Will let you guys know if you are selected, and will arrange for discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.