Corporate Potrait Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_lan

Mar 15, 2003
Visit site
Been asked by a friend to help take some corporate potrait photos for her CV,

Any tips as to how to take good potrait photo shots?

Been asked by a friend to help take some corporate potrait photos for her CV,

Any tips as to how to take good potrait photo shots?

white background??... bounce your flash to prevent shadow casting on whatever is behind her??..... framing starts from above chest level??.... and ask her to SmiLeZ... hee

not tips cos me has no experience also.... just my thoughts only...

Some things can hardly be learnt through the mere use of words. For a start, search the web for some pointers on how to go about. I'm sure you'll be able to find quite a lot of useful material if you Google. :)

1 single flash wont do the job that well unless ur damn good at setting up lighting thru use of reflectors and so on. Use a white backdrop. Some people have a dedicated light that shine on the white backdrop to eliminate the shadows.

Another important thing is pose. Go look through corporate reports and u will see what angle is "standard" and "expected".

impossible to tell u what to do here.

it is not as simple as a lighting set up, you need to study her face, light the face according to her feature, give posing and expression directions etc, for a good CV portrait.

better ask her to spend the money, go to Portraits Gallery to get it done.

it will look good on her CV, rather than a passport photo.

There are many steps and pre-steps to achieve a good portrait. Going to a studio is always the best solution. :)

Need help, give me a call... will see if I can be of help. I do own a studio though. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.