Corina run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alechim

Aug 8, 2004
Redhill
Just trying out something. The first is out of proportions, but I am just trying out some new techniques..So please pardon my PS skills coz I am still learning.

55885311.jpg

wah !!!!!!!! pro shot !!!!!

i would say that the model's really looking out of proportion...very busty but too skinny...this will be left for the photographer to achieve the balance of her in the overall appearance in the final photograph which is not achieved here.

overall... 2/10

lemontree said:
...very busty but too skinny...

ohh.. u dont know.. but this's wat i like... keke... :bsmilie:

lemontree said:
overall... 2/10

:bigeyes: i'll add in a few more pts for the concept.... creativity... and the will to achieve..

Very, very nice. I like very much, especially the model :bsmilie: But, seriously, this is something new to me, and from what I see, I like very much :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

haha, bro, u did something i did the last time too... but my effect was nowhere as good as yours.. :thumbsup:

except for the out of proportion part, your exposure is quite balanced, mine turned out a bit weird.. haha..

erizai - thanks. glad you like you

The oracle - Thanks!

Will03 - eh bro, defintiely not as pro as you. The shot is normal, I just wanna try the new technique i discovered myself

lemontree - In fact she is really that slim and busty lor. no joke about it. Actually she would have looked worst if i shot her bottom up rather than top down.

wiz23 - thanks pro! got chance we share share :bsmilie:

Arcanic - you did that before meh? never show me!!!!

Pet69 - motion blur ah? I try tonight ;)

alechim said:
erizai - thanks. glad you like you

The oracle - Thanks!

Will03 - eh bro, defintiely not as pro as you. The shot is normal, I just wanna try the new technique i discovered myself

lemontree - In fact she is really that slim and busty lor. no joke about it. Actually she would have looked worst if i shot her bottom up rather than top down.

wiz23 - thanks pro! got chance we share share :bsmilie:

Arcanic - you did that before meh? never show me!!!!

Pet69 - motion blur ah? I try tonight ;)

me lousy la.. cannot show here one.. ;p

later all the pros laugh until they drop... :bsmilie:

your colours are much better, what method u used? not sure if its e same as mine...

i used a tripod, fixed place/height/zoom etc etc
then take 4 pics, 1 of the empty backgroud without the person,
3 of the person in different positions etc
then i layer mask them together... but my colours are a bit off.. >.<

i guess my nitpick is that all 3 frames have her left leg forward, so the impression of running isn't quite there :)

The leg abit sala leh... 1st pic shd be right leg out already...

alechim... is Corina that skinny? i think you have stretch her too much (either with your zoom or PS).

Arcanic - I used layer mask also, I masked out the background. but these shots were taken burst. So the framing are totally different.

melnjes, Jas - I was just trying out something, so I didnt take note of the details. But pt noted, thanks!

gryphon - yeah! was inspired after talking to you last night. I spent 1 hour doing it and slept at only 230am :bsmilie:

philiptan - yeeks! really ghostly but I assure you the shadows are what they are suppose to be :bsmilie:...

nemesis32 - she is really that slim. Should I had shot her bottom up, she will look even more distorted. Besides, Corina were central framed..so distortion is minimal.

hehe, guess yours was a bit tougher to do, since u did it in burst mode while mine was static.. :)

~Arcanic~ said:
hehe, guess yours was a bit tougher to do, since u did it in burst mode while mine was static.. :)
not really that tough..just tedious

Status
Not open for further replies.