Cordless Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

alinkinyourlife

Oct 27, 2008
Is there any reliable cordless phone these days to recommend? I used to use Sony but now no longer in production.

i'm using a panasonic one.. Model KX-TG7200BX. bought at last yr's pc show. Range is good, can walk around the whole house while yaking on the phone. Battery life is good, runs off 2XAA rechargables. There's back-light for the screen. Easy to set-up too. Cost me $59.

i'm using a panasonic one.. Model KX-TG7200BX. bought at last yr's pc show. Range is good, can walk around the whole house while yaking on the phone. Battery life is good, runs off 2XAA rechargables. There's back-light for the screen. Easy to set-up too. Cost me $59.

Now they are selling like 79 at the shops... should I wait for IT Show... :think:

i give up on cordless phones, i only use corded phones at home
in a blackout, you can still use your phone

not forgetting you still have your mobile phone as well

i give up on cordless phones, i only use corded phones at home
in a blackout, you can still use your phone

not forgetting you still have your mobile phone as well

Yeah. Somehow I fellt that no matter how good a cordless phone is, after a 9 months to a year, the reception start to get quite bad. I don't understand why but the best cordless ever last me was the clip phone series.

My family as been using Panasonic phones since about 1991-92. Till now, we only used 3 phones and all are Panasonic. The lastest phone was bought only this year and the previous one was actually still working.

So I guess Panasonic is quite good. Or u can try Siemens.

Yeah, I felt that Panasonic is good. The only drawback is slower dialing as compared to other brands, IMO.

all cordless phones, whether expensive or c heap, tend to become cui in the long run

from my experience :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.