COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 8 TCSS [Into the new year with new heights to scale... ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanG

Apr 17, 2008
Under the Stars
we are weeks away from a brand new year.

List down your wishes... :)

Reporting in! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all in COP!!! :)

Reporting in.
Will go to KL next week to attend wedding.
Any places to introduce for camera accessories or sight seeing places?
Have been very long time nvr been there...

Reporting in.
Will go to KL next week to attend wedding.
Any places to introduce for camera accessories or sight seeing places?
Have been very long time nvr been there...

Shoot the Petronas Towers, around KLCC and one more place.

See this set taken by our dear bro ardaan aka thomas ... http://www.flickr.com/photos/ramdiboy/sets/72157621229864723/

Last edited:
2010 wishes... hmmm...

1. Taking my photography to another level.. it's like never ending.
2. Adding more stuff to my arsenal of equipment.. dunno wat to add yet cos haven buy my current list of needs.
3. Make more friends in photography
4. Meet couples and shoot their weddings

wa..eh.. suddenly season 8...0_0

NovJoe's DIY is the pro la... like it came with the camera as a complete set...

Fancier FT-6662A Professional Tripod looks good... maybe i should up my budget...

The malaysia photos very nice! colors so vibrant.. could it be photomatix behind it?

My resolution is to shoot nice scenery, hand more stable, and shoot my gf nice and pretty! haha

Last edited:

Fancier FT-6662A Professional Tripod looks good... maybe i should up my budget...

maybe u should up abit more for a benro, ive heard SOME ppl say the fancier is quite unstable, some say otherwise. Anyway i wouldnt trust my gear on anything unstable.

Hahaha... I'm not pro, only beginner. There's alot of real pros who really custom make DIY tripods, holders, flash diffusers etc. ;)

ah Yoh using the fancier leh. He seems to stand quite with it :p but yah if can afford, up and get at least a Benro. It should last you for a while. Call MS Colors up for pricings (After you've done some homework on which to go for, quite a bit of information here and on google search). the A300EX is a good start. If really budget, just settle for the "default" ballhead.

The malaysia photos very nice! colors so vibrant.. could it be photomatix behind it?

My resolution is to shoot nice scenery, hand more stable, and shoot my gf nice and pretty! haha

He shot in RAW and his unique way of PP which I do not know how. Hehe! :)

Landscape photography is about composition, details and subject. But it can be very subjective.

Like shooting a scene with a horizon in it, cannot make it tilted blah blah.

Well, one of my fav photog is Ansel Adams. Check this guy out on his B&W landscape.

Last edited:
maybe u should up abit more for a benro, ive heard SOME ppl say the fancier is quite unstable, some say otherwise. Anyway i wouldnt trust my gear on anything unstable.

ah Yoh using the fancier leh. He seems to stand quite with it :p but yah if can afford, up and get at least a Benro. It should last you for a while. Call MS Colors up for pricings (After you've done some homework on which to go for, quite a bit of information here and on google search). the A300EX is a good start. If really budget, just settle for the "default" ballhead.

Fancier is ok as you can hang your bag on the hook beneath the mid-joint to stabilize the tripod.

If not just go stra8 for Benro and settle once and for all.

Fancier is ok as you can hang your bag on the hook beneath the mid-joint to stabilize the tripod.

If not just go stra8 for Benro and settle once and for all.

I second for the Benro A300.
It is really steady and solid build.

wow...hmmmmm... ok I have to go read up more abt facier and benro.. hooo

Well.. means no one else is using 1000D already ah. hahaha.
ytd i was at boat quay, when an angmoh tourist walk past and called me a tourist. then i was like.................wtf.... haha

Hehe. Happily using my A500.

Tmr got Fireflies at Clarke Quay. Anyone? Missed the last bonfire thingy, tmr making a trip down to shoot.

ytd i was at boat quay, when an angmoh tourist walk past and called me a tourist. then i was like.................wtf.... haha

Dun despise the little niffy 1000D. It will serve you well until u think it's time to upgrade. Mostly here still using 450D so it's not far away. No worries.

If we go out in big grps for shoots, you get a taste of different bodies and lenses which can be potentially dangerous. Haha! :bsmilie:

slowly do research, then see which one you prefer. Dont jump the gun. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.