COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 4 TCSS

Canon 18-200 is fast in AF compared to tamron. IS is pretty good but tammy's aspherical handling is very good as well. Price wise, tammy is definately more affordable.

I'll be sticking with my 18-200 as my travel lens though it is not as sharp as primes but a good enough lens to fulfill my travel needs. Probably the other lens I'll get for travel will be an UWA bah.

wat the price now for 18-200 ah? :think:

perhaps shld sell off my 18-250 and get it..:sweat:

u asking for best deal ma.. so get local set which comes with canon warranty. it surely kills away your worry abt flash getting fried.

not matter wat...bottomline is $$$$ lor..

me poor kid, unlike "uncle" scud..so many L..;p

just do what ever u deem necessary in accordance to your BBB pledge.... sure no wrong one!

buy first and think later?? :think:

First hand or second hand? I see a few sellers in BnS selling for about 800plus... First hand should be about 900 to 1k bah... Canon listed pricing is $1299 wor.

Jimmy Rent la. I'm renting 17-55 to try try this fri also :p

wanna get a 580EXII for a event shoot at ACM dis fri...but no time go BBB...:embrass:

how abt buying over my 580EX with free delivery to your place, at a 20% discounted price of a new 580EX2, grey set? cod!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:eek: You have Tamron 18-250mm? :eek:

wanna get a 580EXII for a event shoot at ACM dis fri...but no time go BBB...:embrass:

:bsmilie: You're never too far away from it. Just pay a little bit more for transportation and it will be delivered to your place. ;)

wah..once talk abt BBB, all come out liao...:sweat:

how abt buying over my 580EX with free delivery to your place, at a 20% discounted price of a new 580EX2, grey set? cod!
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:eek: You have Tamron 18-250mm? :eek:

dat is my first purchased BBB! nvr use kit b4, only got a free 50mm...

:bsmilie: You're never too far away from it. Just pay a little bit more for transportation and it will be delivered to your place. ;)

hmm...:think:

dat is my first purchased BBB! nvr use kit b4, only got a free 50mm...

hmm...:think:

:eek: I didn't know that you have it. Letting it go cheaply? :bsmilie:

First hand or second hand? I see a few sellers in BnS selling for about 800plus... First hand should be about 900 to 1k bah... Canon listed pricing is $1299 wor.

wah...:eek:

Jimmy Rent la. I'm renting 17-55 to try try this fri also

still nn to rent meh? just buy lah...:nono:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:think:.....