COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 1 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepster

Apr 13, 2009
OK.. now the collaboration is in.. from all different walks of life.. shake hand, make fren and talk more c*ck!

Last edited:
Ppl just jump HDB u want us jump ship grrrrr....ok signing in!

Okie here i am.

I'm talking
rooster.jpg

GMAN:bsmilie:

Last edited:
huh? haslan want to organize first outing? oh ok.. CAN CAN... so HASLAN is organizing it.. hehe..make yourself free guys..after he come out with the itinerary.. haha:D

huh? haslan want to organize first outing? oh ok.. CAN CAN... so HASLAN is organizing it.. hehe..make yourself free guys..after he come out with the itinerary.. haha:D
SABO!!! Hantam!! :bsmilie: I also heard food and drinks on him on the next meeting. Sakae sushi or something. Rumor ah...very tempting le..

GMAN

Last edited:
So.. it's official.. Ah, this not related to any camera hor.. please take down the info on the 1st post...

So.. it's official.. Ah, this not related to any camera hor.. please take down the info on the 1st post...

Agree...been and done with makes and models....let's make it universal!

SABO!!! Hantam!! :bsmilie: I also heard food and drinks on him on the next meeting. Sakae sushi or something. Rumor ah...very tempting le..

GMAN

i think you got it wrong.. was sakae sushi at first.. but then settled on crystal jade.

To share some joy, I juz got myself a HP AIO Photosmart printer from my bro. It's brand new given by his friend, and he don't need it since he's happily using my 4 yr old Samsung laser printer. :)

hp1.jpg

hp3.jpg

hp2.jpg

To share some joy, I juz got myself a HP AIO Photosmart printer from my bro. It's brand new given by his friend, and he don't need it since he's happily using my 4 yr old Samsung laser printer. :)

hp1.jpg

hp3.jpg

hp2.jpg
And let me guess from the label at the side, this printer was given for free after rebate through the Apple promotion. The Label SQ1 is the Country code for Apple Singapore. It's not a very good printer though.

GMAN

And let me guess from the label at the side, this printer was given for free after rebate through the Apple promotion. The Label SQ1 is the Country code for Apple Singapore. It's not a very good printer though.

GMAN

yea.. i have to agree.. but then again.. FREEE what.. say thank you and use it..

GMAN

my bro helped his frd to buy the imac and got it free. His frd dun need it, he dun need it, so I buy lor. $150 nia, can lah. I dun need a high end printer mah.

yea.. i have to agree.. but then again.. FREEE what.. say thank you and use it..
I didn't take mine, though free. I went to research on it. I already bought a samsung laser jet during the I.T show. Plus i still have my HP PSC with me. How many printers could i possibly use. Haha. Like printing center. Haha. :bsmilie: Tried to sell it, but looks like no one wanted that printer. Reviews not so good.

GMAN

my bro helped his frd to buy the imac and got it free. His frd dun need it, he dun need it, so I buy lor. $150 nia, can lah. I dun need a high end printer mah.
Wei, you reply here and there sia. Power siol :bsmilie:

GMAN

Ya lor... I'm also quite confused liao... We stick to this thread lah. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.