Coolconnect removed photo album?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Galaa

I cant seem to find the photo album section in coolconnect anymore. Anyone has the exact URL? Or has they removed this from their service?

Not only that, AsiaOne's E-Album (Geofoto) is terminating 1 Mar 2002. Anybody with pictures there is advised to backup before they get deleted.

Guess what I heard(from dpreview forums) is true...in future there'll be lesser and lesser free photo hosting sites, as its very costly even for big companies to host them...

FYI,
Pbase will be charging $24 per yr with 100MB of space. Full details not out yet but thats the current known price...

Sad lah! All the free things in the world are coming to an end. Maybe in future we have to even pay for the air we breathe...sigh. *exhale*
Heheh

Originally posted by sbs99
Sad lah! All the free things in the world are coming to an end. Maybe in future we have to even pay for the air we breathe...sigh. *exhale*
Heheh

er.....that will be 20 cents, pls......................

Originally posted by sbs99
Heheh

I remember a movie i watched before, where in the future, the air is so bad(breathable, just bad air but wont die) that they store oxygen in a can, which u can buy and breath once in a while :p

Status
Not open for further replies.