Cool Handphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenele

Apr 13, 2005
Dover Cl East
camerarental.biz
My M 1 handphone contract is finally ending. Is there any good buy, after getting the $0 type , I think it's now time to try out those amazingly cool features that belongs to frenzs hps. Any suggestion and recommendations.:cool: :cool:

O2 XDA II Mini.

Nuff said.

Don't touch nokia. QC terrible nowadays.

SE is great, but the MS storage alone will kill you (a little over priced if you asked me)

Motorola - wait for something big to be launched at the end of the year. For now they're throwing out the V3s.

haha, my dad bought me a panasonic Vs2....

though not a 3G, but i felt that it's 1.3mp camera and limited storage enuff for me.

It looks nice..... especially after wrapping it with colorful colors~ haha

Paul_Yeo said:
Samsung :embrass:

Hmm .. not to bash samsung ... samsung's a good phone, but over time, keypad failure seems the most imminent.

leeter:

cool ... TFT 16.7 million colour screen!

jsbn:

i love the phone too... but its kinda big ... :think:

any idea on this phone by BenQ?

main_pic02.jpg

RossChang said:
Sony Ericsson W800i~~... dedicated MP3 player built in + 512mb MS Duo..

I second this! I am eyeing HP but ahhh........priced out of my budget. :cry: These few days, everytime i pass by a HP shop, i will stand there and admire the W800i and the K750i. They're usually displayed side by side. It will be great to have both. 1 in each pocket. :bsmilie: The Walkman logo says it all!

sony-ericsson-W800i-2.jpg

The MS Pro Due looks cheapo thou. ;)
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=147051

reno77 said:
I'm waiting for it too. WIFI access on a phone :) You can use skype on it and talk for free to someone else who is also in a wifi zone.

It's already out. Read some people are using it but some people also complain about the current OS is having some problem with certain software.

CHeers
John

The first and smallest handheld from HP with integrated 3-way wireless capabilities to give you high-speed wireless voice and data connectivity at work, at home and on the go.

Jus gotta hp ipaq 6300 for free jus from renewing my Starhud broadband plan to Maxonline 6000.:thumbsup: UpzZZ for Starhub.

I rather you not touch nokia ... their turnaround time @ their service centres are horrible. (upgrade of firmware takes 1 whole day?) so you might not get your phone back within a couple of hours.

Since they took over symbian codes on their phones, feel that its getting worse... alot of complaints from colleagues and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.