Cooking: Where to find small nozzles to put on olive oil bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headshotzx

Dec 14, 2007
Punggol
As per title, where do you find the nozzles that have a cork around them, and can be put into olive oil bottles for easy drizzling without a spoon? All olive oil bottles that my family has gotten has always been with big bottle nozzles making drizzling very difficult cos we have to use a spoon.

Thanks

As per title, where do you find the nozzles that have a cork around them, and can be put into olive oil bottles for easy drizzling without a spoon? All olive oil bottles that my family has gotten has always been with big bottle nozzles making drizzling very difficult cos we have to use a spoon.

Thanks

Dont quite understand. Explain how/what you use for.

you're probably looking for something like this?

http://www.akitchen.com/store/pourers.html

CO-P3201-0.jpg

try those baking/cooking supplies shops..i think there's one by simei mrt. usually used for drinks, so maybe you can try wine shops too

or you can be like my friend and order up a dozen from amazon.com...haha

Try SiaHuat? they seem to have everything

you're probably looking for something like this?

http://www.akitchen.com/store/pourers.html

CO-P3201-0.jpg

try those baking/cooking supplies shops..i think there's one by simei mrt. usually used for drinks, so maybe you can try wine shops too

or you can be like my friend and order up a dozen from amazon.com...haha

Spot on. Thanks ;) Will take a look at simei mrt.

Also, try Razorsharp at Outram Road. They have such nozzle available for sale.

Other places to hunt for them are Sia Huat and Lau Choy Seng. Both located along Temple Street in Chinatown.

Last edited:
Also, try Razorsharp at Outram Road. They have such nozzle available for sale.

Other places to hunt for them are Sia Huat and Lau Choy Seng. Both located along Temple Street in Chinatown.

Yes, Sia Huat way to go, Daiso also carry the plastic version. By the way, this product is called "Speed Pourer". Transparent glass bottle is recommended for oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.