Converting Time Lapse Photos into Vid Clip

syc77

Oct 27, 2002
Earth
Visit site
I'm seeking a s/w that would allow me to do as mentioned above.
Must be PC friendly n can handle Raw format if possible.

Currently using Photolapse but the most of the time the image has alignment probs.
Is QuickTime 7 Pro any good?

Thanks for Ur advise! :)

how do u convert them into vid?
what s/w do u use?

I am not of much help since I'm on a mac. I'm using iMovie to convert. Just stick all the photos in and share to itunes. However, I believe Quicktime pro is quite simple to use. There are youtube videos that show you how to use quicktime pro 7 and it looks good. However, I 'm not sure if the feature still exists in later versions. It is definitely gone in the free versions of quicktime after quicktime 7 but the pro version might still have it.

Hope this is of any help at all. Cheers!

thanks everyone for ur advise.
tried both virtual dub n quicktime pro 7
turns out QT is much easier to use n took less than 10 sec to get it all done on my PC!

another question..
if i want to add music to it,does that mean i need to use another editing s/w?
is it possible for QT to add in the music?

thanks everyone for ur advise.
tried both virtual dub n quicktime pro 7
turns out QT is much easier to use n took less than 10 sec to get it all done on my PC!

another question..
if i want to add music to it,does that mean i need to use another editing s/w?
is it possible for QT to add in the music?

I believe you can't do that using QT. You gotta import the QT time lapse footage into another video editing software and add that. You're on windows so if you're on a budget, windows movie maker should be able to do that no problem.

I believe you can't do that using QT. You gotta import the QT time lapse footage into another video editing software and add that. You're on windows so if you're on a budget, windows movie maker should be able to do that no problem.

oic.
ok.thanks for the info~! :)