Convert EFS to EF mount

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this worked, why not try using the lens on a 1D Mark II.

I'm sure that a lot of users would just love to do something like that to fit into their cams.

i think this has been discussed long time ago.. not something new.. a few months after 300D was launched and there used to be some shops in sg providing such services. :)

Ah, sounds great. I am planning to acquire a film body after CNY, perhaps I get my kit lens to undergo that surgery. Haha.

Plus, I intend to purchase the EFS 10-28mm IS. Looks great.

drumma said:
EFS 10-28mm IS? new lens ar?

i think when u use EFS lens on 1.3x or FF, u get vignetting.

I mean EFS 10-22mm, haha. As for vignetting, that is correctable anyway; I am going for the cheaper route. ;)

Slivester said:
I mean EFS 10-22mm, haha. As for vignetting, that is correctable anyway; I am going for the cheaper route. ;)

correctable? like how? why not sigma 10-20 or 12-24? 12-24 is usable on FF.

if using on FF cams, i think EFS 10-22 can only be usable at 16mm.

yes. better off with a 17-40L i feel. or the 2 sigma lenses.

JediForce4ever said:
har?modify 10-22mm cheap meh?..might as well go for a 17-40F4L....:)

I have actually 2 routes: Buy EFS glasses if I can be sure that I will stick with 1.6x crop cameras for years, or go for the 17-40L I have been longing for. The consideration was for the wider angle sported by 10-20mm.

From the quotes I get, erm yeah, its cheaper by nearly $300. Not sure about the bit of modifying, but after many many hours of thinking, I think I can be sure that I am going for 17-40L.

I want my first L lens, haha. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.