Convergent system

Status
Not open for further replies.

xl1

May 5, 2004
Under the Son
www.ubans.com
Just got problem again with one of my lexar, loss 70+ picture of the events, sad sad.... anyone knows if convergent system open at sunday?

and is anyone know waht is their phone number?

thanks

Nope, they should be closed.

Just be patient, their official spokesperson on seeing this thread should come very fast.

xl1 said:
Just got problem again with one of my lexar, loss 70+ picture of the events, sad sad.... anyone knows if convergent system open at sunday?

thanks

You can contact Michael Tan directly at michaeltanyk@gmail.com

www.convergent.com.sg

thanks guy,......hmm now thinking should i change to Sandisk extreme?

any comments?

Sh!t happens. Doesn't mean you change brands/cards, the same sh!t won't happen.

Remember Murphy's Law? (DAMN, SHOOT THAT B*stard ALREADY!)

The main priority now is getting your images back.

espn said:
Sh!t happens. Doesn't mean you change brands/cards, the same sh!t won't happen.

Remember Murphy's Law? (DAMN, SHOOT THAT B*stard ALREADY!)

The main priority now is getting your images back.

haha ya, agree, ah been trying to use image recover but seems the image is realy2 missing, recovery only shows the deleted and formated image.

I'm not sure if I can help, CRW, NEF or JPGs?

Did you perchance formatted the card, attempted to shoot again after losing the images?

espn said:
Did you perchance formatted the card, attempted to shoot again after losing the images?

Vote of confidence for espn :thumbsup:. very experienced in this field...

espn said:

i formated CF in camera before taken a picture, finish the events check the picture at camera, still ok, then comeback home, see from CF then realize few of image is missing.

and do the image recovery, got few deleted images recover, but the other still missing, then after copying the image i try to format from image rescue, not using quick format and after few minutes doesn't work, then try again from windows format, still doesn't work.

then take out the cf, put in the x-drive, open from computer again, and finaly can format the device.

hi, i'm also having some problems with my lexar 80x card, but i have misplaced the receipt. Still can claim the warranty?

Hi, it might be a simple file allocation table problem, which from the command prompt,

chkdsk x: (where x is the drive alphabet of yur flash drive)

might fix. That is, if u haven't tried it already

khuancc said:
hi, i'm also having some problems with my lexar 80x card, but i have misplaced the receipt. Still can claim the warranty?

Yes.. just bring it back to us and we will replace you a new one if we have stock. If we don't, we will still take it back but you will have to wait till stock arrive.

xl1 said:

thanks

Our office hour for Service Bay is:

Mon-Fri 9.30am-5.30pm
Sat 9.30am-2.30pm
Sun/P.Holidays Close

Main line: +65 63370177

Please bring your faulty card back to us and explain your problems to our technical staff and they will try their best to assist you as best possible.

Convergent Systems said:
Yes.. just bring it back to us and we will replace you a new one if we have stock. If we don't, we will still take it back but you will have to wait till stock arrive.
Convergent Systems = :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Convergent Systems said:
Our office hour for Service Bay is:

Mon-Fri 9.30am-5.30pm
Sat 9.30am-2.30pm
Sun/P.Holidays Close

Main line: +65 63370177

Please bring your faulty card back to us and explain your problems to our technical staff and they will try their best to assist you as best possible.

Cool! will need to buy another CF as well.
See you tommorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.