Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
A001.jpg

A001
Image Title : Recess Time

A002.jpg

A002
Image Title : Beauty During Rush Hour
Description : I found that every morning when start to feel my beautifull koi.Their show a kind/patten/beautiful of rushing for their foods .So I took this picture to show the kind,patten and beautiful during feeling time and name this as BEAUTY DURING RUSH HOUR.

A003.jpg

A003
Image Title : Rush Hour

A004.jpg

A004
No title given.

A005.jpg

A005
Image Title : Flowing
Description : Rushing Streams of Water Flows with Gravity

A006.jpg

A006
Image Title : Squeeze
Description : A ritual in the life of many. One aim; to get to work on time. One of many obstacles; squeezing through the gantry.

A007.jpg

A007
Image Title : Never Late
Description : Less opted for alternative but it's sure a fast way that some students use to get to their next class in another faculty on the other side of
the ridge.

A008.jpg

A008
Image Title : Patience

A009.jpg

A009
Image Title : Pace of Life
Description :

A010.jpg

A010
Image Title : Twirls of Life
Description : A dancer presents her enthusiasm in dancing through her twirls, holding her audience in awe.

A011.jpg

A011
Image Title : Heartlands
Description : "Rush Hour" begins not when the trains are flooded,but when the streets of the heartlands start to come alive with movement.

A012.jpg

A012
Image Title : Rush Hour.....late for work
Description : We (humans) rush, they (fishes) rush too. Just in a different medium only.

A013.jpg

A013
Image Title : Ghostly Rush Hour
Description : The motion blur in this night shot gives the impression that the gates of hell are just opened and the ghosts are all rushing out! The clock tower in the background adds to the theme.

A014.jpg

A014

A015.jpg

A015
Image Title : Johorian Life
Description : "Everyday, thousands of Malaysian RUSH in and out from Singapore to make a living. Traffic Jam, Rain, Sweat...have been their everyday companions. Everybody
wants to rush through the custom hoping to reach home earlier, to meet his family that waits eagerly at home for his safe returning."

A016.jpg

A016
Image Title : Lights of Rush
Description : Its a short weekend, little time for happy hours.

A017.jpg

A017
Description : During the feeding time, these fish all became crazy. Ladies first? Forget about it! This is the ... RUSH HOUR!!

A018.jpg

A018
Image Title : Mooving Along
Description : Bunch of cows, all lined up and heading home after a hard day of grazing.

A019.jpg

A019
Image Title : Crossing Snail
Description : For a snail to cross a footway is a rush...it has to worry from being step and squash...and even being a prey.

A020.jpg

A020
Image Title : Order Out of Chaos
Description : Despite heavy and slow traffic, drivers wait patiently behind their wheels. Just something I thought that's rarely seen here in Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.