Melbourne
B001.jpg

B001
Image Title : The Perfect Swing
Description : Forehand Drive (tennis)

B002.jpg

B002
Image Title : Grace in Sports
Description : World DanceSport Finalist Peter Stokkebroe & Kristina Juel (Denmark) in Blackpool 2004

B003.jpg

B003
Image Title : Finding the Limit
Description : When automotive journalists test cars, its not just about cruising around, air-con set at a comfortable 23deg, and soaking in Beethoven's classics on a 8-speaker stereo system. Pushing cars to the limit is part and parcel of the business…

B004.jpg

B004
Image Title : Dance of Fire
Description : Image taken at Chingay Parade 2004

B005.jpg

B005
Image Title : Monster on the Road!
Description : Everyday, hundreds and thousands of these heavy trucks move on the road. They move so fast and fierce that nobody dare to go near besides them. Watch out!

B006.jpg

B006
Image Title : Catch me if you can
Description : "Don't fly so fast ok?"

B007.jpg

B007
Image Title : Momentum
Description : A walk pass the underground link to the esplanade on weekend nights, one simply can't miss this spectacular display of movement from these youth. Youth who proclaim themselves BREAK DANCERS.

B008.jpg

B008
Image Title : Perpetual Motion
Description : Our highways never sleep

B009.jpg

B009
Image Title : Red Curtains
Description : I was just receiving a call from my wife who was then at the peak of her fury, proposing the legal arrangements for a divorce! I was at a complete lost when this shot caught me as very apt. A man was moving thru a shade of red curtains, like a hurried blurry figure ramaging in and out a bloody mess, just too striking the resemblance. There I thought was a complete mockery of my there and then life.

B010.jpg

B010
Image Title : United
Description : The Olympic rings-like formation is the lights from an HDB across the road. It is a symbol of the unity of a population living and moving on together in harmony.

B011.jpg

B011
Image Title : Leap of Faith
Description : It was on a Sunday evening, I was down with fever yet this photo idea struck me, and I just grab my camera and tripod and left the house for this shot.

B012.jpg

B012
Image Title : Lucky 8
Description : 8 is a lucky number in Chinese. These two kids presented me a glowing 8 in perfect harmony. Wasn't I too lucky!?

B013.jpg

B013
Image Title : Aljunie
Description :

B014.jpg

B014
Image Title : Raw Speed
Description : Photo was taken during the OSIM Singapore Triathlon 2003.
Technique used involves a combination of panning and zooming with a shutter speed of 1/60 and fill in flash of -1 stops at F16
Lens used - Nikon 18-35mm
Shot was cropped for impact and taken in RAW
Camera used S2 Pro

B015.jpg

B015
Image Title : Frenzied Furball
Description :

B016.jpg

B016
Image Title : Watch Out!
Description : This picture taken at Subaru Bike Carnival Sentosa.
The biker almost fall down & i quickly use my camera to freeze the exciting movement!

B017.jpg

B017
Image Title : Movement of Light
Description : The light trail of passerby vehicle at the traffic junction compliment the glittering lights majestic Christmas tree.

B018.jpg

B018
Image Title : Getting the Ball
Description :

B019.jpg

B019
Image Title : Cock-Fighting
Description : An old photo of the cock-fighting in the Phils. This is considered as one of the favourite passtime of the Filipinos.

B020.jpg

B020
Image Title : Moment in Time
Description :

Status
Not open for further replies.