Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
C001.jpg

C001
Image Title : Deserted …
Description : Haripunchai temple at dusk.

C002.jpg

C002
Image Title : Dreamscape - The Tranquility Of It All
Description :

C003.jpg

C003
Image Title : Serengeti_Singapore
Description : Beauty is where you find it

C004.jpg

C004
Image Title : Red Sun
Description : "The warm glow of the rising sun, the mark of a new
beginning. Reach out to it, and bask in its glory."

C005.jpg

C005
Image Title : I dream of Boracay Island, Philippines
Description :

C006.jpg

C006
Image Title : Under Construction
Description : If a dreamscape could be photographed, it would no longer be a dream but just a part of the landscape! One can only imagine it and the constant upgrading and construction sites around the city can only bring us a step closer towards the dreamscape.

C007.jpg

C007
Image Title : Looking World
Description : "the photo explains it all. theres is always a bigger picture, just lke a dream, a vision is part of your life, not the other way round. dreamscape is just a setting where the small part occurs, a name we give to name the illusion of well-being. always the theatre overlooks the show, the boy (a representation of us) overlooks the theatre, the world overlooks the boy, and atlas the Photo overlooks everything! wonder where it (the dreamscape) really starts and where it really begins.."

C008.jpg

C008
Image Title : Blue Haven
Description : "Managed to spot this unusual grouping of rocks, I
framed the shot with the rocks forming lead-in
bringing the viewers' attention to the rocks at the
far end. Blue filter was used to enhance the mood
coupled with slow shutter effect."

C009.jpg

C009
Image Title : Romancing at Dreamscape
Description :

C010.jpg

C010
Image Title : Dawn
Description : More than words ..

C011.jpg

C011
Image Title : Upsidedown Town
Description : "Somewhere along the financial district of Singapore, lies a place so busy,
that only the serenity of a Sunday can placate it all. Neither shaken nor
stirred, the image you see resides in an invert."

C012.jpg

C012
Image Title : SUNSET,THE BEAUTIFUL DREAMSCAPES
Description : "Evening is the most beautiful and peaceful moment and time of the whole day to me.It look so relex after a hard day work,going back to your family to have a nice dinner together.
So I use the image as my dreamscapes of the day.I name this images as SUNSET ,THE BEAUTIFUL FREAMSCAPES."

C013.jpg

C013
Image Title : Peaceland
Description :

C014.jpg

C014
Image Title : Reflection
Description : I call it "Reflection". The mirror images shows what people had dream to build. "Dreamscapes" it can be?

C015.jpg

C015
Image Title : Dream House
Description : This pix was taking in Isle of Skye, a heaven in the northern part of Scotland. Friendly people to get along with, lovely place to stay.

C016.jpg

C016
Image Title : Imagination
Description : IMAGINATION: Imagination is more important than knowledge - Elbert Einstein

C017.jpg

C017
Image Title : Dreamscape
Description : "Nightfall in St. Emillion, France. The view from above of this quaint little town reminds me of a scene out of a fairytale or an illustration in a bedtime story you’ll read to a child to send him/her off to dreamland."

C018.jpg

C018
Image Title : peace
Description : looking at the reflection of the beautiful sky and the still waters, feel the peace and relaxation that help you get away from our stressful life.

C019.jpg

C019
Image Title : Our Dream
Description : It all seems like a dream. 3 years of uni life ended with a finale of receiving that piece of paper and throwing of morta-board. Its a dream all of us are looking forward to... its a dream of mine.

C020.jpg

C020
Image Title : Lost in Dreams
Description : "Sometimes, in our relentless pursuit of our 'dreams', we get lost in
unfamiliar terrain. It is best then that we stop, look around us, analyse
the situation, before moving on towards our dreams. Sepia-toned effect."

Status
Not open for further replies.