Contest Deadline Extended to 31 July 2002!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
As above, please read the rules and regulations in the Photo Contest thread.

Good Luck!

i just noticed that you'd mentioned in the other thread....

"We are pleased to announce the first ever ClubSNAP Photo Contest which will run from 1 June 2002 to 31 July 2002."

is the last day end of JUNE or end of JULY?

thanks

ed

Ah! Very observant.

We had made the decision to extend the contest to end-July but evidently I made the change in one post, but forgot to edit this one. Ooops :embrass:

The contest deadline has been extended to 31 July, and to be fair to those who have already posted, we will increase the max number of entries/images to 10 per member.

Please submit your entries via email to contest@clubsnap.org

Good Luck!!

that the date be changed or anything like that... just wanted clarification because I searched and searched to make sure there were no updates I missed.

Again, I'm not requesting for the date to be changed.

ed

ed,

Ah! We are not implicating you in the changing of the dates - the decision to change was already made BEFORE your posting.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I wonder whats up with the response to the competition. I'm thinking that maybe everyone is just waiting for the midnight of the deadline and submitting.

How about this to encourage more <early> submissions:

Your first 3 entries must be in first week of july, the next 3 middle of july, and final 4 31 of july...

Originally posted by erwinx
I wonder whats up with the response to the competition. I'm thinking that maybe everyone is just waiting for the midnight of the deadline and submitting.

who knows what goes thru the mind of a photographer? ;p

hmm is the contest still going on?

well???
wats the outcome?

contest entries are being updated - will post the images over the weekend and we will be doing the judging soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.