Contented Photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think many a times buying new stuffs is not to improve the photo.

it is a want. it fufills something else.

Ryan

I know my needs, and at this current moment, I've got all that I require.

I would like a 105mm macro lens, but that's really a want, not a need. And if I can somehow score one cheaply, I'd get it. If not, it won't matter.

very simple to be contented wat.... if u know precisely and exactly wat u love to shoot. to me its just a no brainer question...

Just curious. Any one here actually has won over the urge of buying more lenses and say "that's all I need".

If you are asking, you are not contented....;) This kind of question never bother me, even though I am a poor student.

I am contented with my range of lenses, as I only buy what I need. At the moment, what I have is all I need. Who knows what happen tomorrow? :think:

Well, to me, the content lies not in buying lenses but in seeing those nice shots i always wanted to produce by myself. But as a newbie after taking up photography for some time, the kit lens' limitations tend to weigh down quite heavily so i guess thats when the urge of buying lenses to complement your needs comes... As long as I get sufficient lens for telephoto, wide angle, fisheye etc to access differnt levels of photography, the only thing left to content is to get my photos right! =]

I'm happy with what I have. Don't think I wanna spend for more lenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.