contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesser

Dec 28, 2002
Serangoon
www.jesserswork.com.sg
i believes everyone do encounter someone from a certain bank or other well know organizations called you up and asked if you are interested in their recent promotions like credit cards applications.....etc. Infact, they know your particulars rather well. same here to me ever also received such calls. One point here is that where and how they managed to get our contacts and names?? thru friends??? companies networking???:dunno:

jesser said:
i believes everyone do encounter someone from a certain bank or other well know organizations called you up and asked if you are interested in their recent promotions like credit cards applications.....etc. Infact, they know your particulars rather well. same here to me ever also received such calls. One point here is that where and how they managed to get our contacts and names?? thru friends??? companies networking???:dunno:

i knew that my frens sold me out b4, to some insurance agent before, hence i seldom give out my numbers... only to mature ppl... hence those who have my most recent number, consider you lucky...

anyway, i've also not used my own name to register for any mobile plan, all via company... better this way. no hassle...

oh ya, some also get yours from those survey questionaire, lucky draw forms you have filled... those are looking for trouble...

Those lucky draw coupons everyone fill in at the trade shows, shopping centres, supermarkets, do u ever wonder where the coupons disappear afterwards?

During the SARS period, some places did ask to fill your particulars & the next thing I know, some organisation called me to join their membership.

they actually call my office to look for me, i'm guessing they dredged from the professional phone directory since i don't give out my business cards to insurance and banks...

this is very normal already. unless you totally don't fill up any lucky draw forms, survey forms....and participate on any thing!
here is a link where most victim gathers... http://www.voy.com/161450/
mod please remove if the link not allow :)

they are actually company who get holds of all datas from individuals, company and then sells to another company for such purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.