Construction site hard hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastwest

Sep 20, 2006
Anyone know where I can buy myself a hard hat, like those used by construction site workers?

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
I have one if you want to borrow it for a shoot. But have to self collect as I'm bogged down with work almost 24/7 right now. Deposit a 4gb CF card as security. LOLZ! Jus kidding! Please PM me if you want.

Dovedo

Aug 31, 2005
Toys R Us (for kids as deco purposes only NOT for working on construction sites)

Paranoia08

Jun 27, 2007
Singapore
Anyone know where I can buy myself a hard hat, like those used by construction site workers?
What do u mean by hard hat?

U mean safety helmet?

Or do u mean those normal cap with metal plates between the cotton?

MsBunny

Oct 16, 2006
Do you need the white, yellow, red, blue or brown one? :dunno:

I have a white safety helmet. PM me if u want. Have to self collect.

Else normal "五金店" (a.k.a. hardware stores) should have. ;)

eastwest

Sep 20, 2006
Thanks for all the helpful offers. I tried the big hardware store in Vivo but they didn't stock. Toys R Us normally have them but were out of stock.

Yeowww

Mar 6, 2004
Somewhere out there
Thanks for all the helpful offers. I tried the big hardware store in Vivo but they didn't stock. Toys R Us normally have them but were out of stock.
go to any hardware shop at hdb or what, much cheaper...a couple of bucks only

sbs99

Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
neighbourhood hardware shops, like mentioned...couple of dollars for one. Cheap.

Dec 10, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
If you buying for your personal use, try to get the brand V-Gard. Its much more comfortable if you going to use it for long hours.

u sure the one selling at Toys r us is Hard hat? :bigeyes:

Jalan besar have a few shops selling it. There's one big shop 3shops away from Beancurd city at the mouth of Veerasamy road. Got a few colours to choose and they even got PINK wheel barrow.

Dec 10, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Careful about the colors that you choose. Most construction sites have color coding for the safety helmets.

typically,
red - riggers/signalman
blue - site safety
yellow - workers
white - supervisory & above

Paranoia08

Jun 27, 2007
Singapore
If u really want to get cheap 1, for safety helmet,
go to No. 46 Sungei Kadut Loop.

It's a industrial destrict, all kinds of items and materials for construction.

Alot cheaper, coz they are supplier for Buildings and construction. Not a 3rd party.

smallaperture

Jan 5, 2004
Catchment Area
Just out of curiosity, what the hell are you getting it for? Some kind of macho guy theme shoot? :confused:

Wonder why so many replied, but no one asked this question. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom