construction site abstract

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaren

Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
here's old photo of mine.....i was intrigued by the safety netting and scaffolding of this construction site of a new condominium, so tried so see if i could make an abstract image out of it. let me know what you guys think!

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
as an abstract i do not seem to be able to read something meaningful. from my experience of photographing these nettings, the most beautiful moment occurs with low sunlight angle coming in from behind, illuminating the colours vibrantly. with adequate perforation from the structures behind, an exciting display of layers of shadows and light is created. at the fundamental level, without being abstract that would be an aesthetically beautiful image to remember.

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
works for me... looks like an undersea ancient ruin. I like the cyan, green & a little blue colors of the netting. it also looks like flimsy cellophane paper over the wire-mesh of a scaffolding...

nemesis32

Oct 16, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
As an abstract, i don't think it works....Looks more like a mood shot.

Perhaps you can zoom in on certain areas and explore? Maybe not possible due to the lens.. just a suggestions.

What Eiken says may be true on the sunlight, but i seldom see so not sure abt it.... would love to see someone taking it though.

wainism

Apr 15, 2004
Beeshan
zaren,

works for me man! great texture and feel to it. love the colours. wld make a great backdrop or even wallpaper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom