Constance shoot 29 May Sunday afternoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's RAINING ALL OVER SINGAPORE.......time to wipe those cams and put it in the dry cabinet.

Pro Image said:
I think it's RAINING ALL OVER SINGAPORE.......time to wipe those cams and put it in the dry cabinet.

Just came back from a wedding assignment .... luckily all finished before the heavy downpour ... :sweatsm:

Simon, sorry for the OT but believed the rain will stop in time and you guys have fun ... ;)

Hi guys, check your PM.

Shoot postponed to 5th Sunday afternoon. Same time and same place.

Hope all of you can make it.

This will be the last model shoot I'll be arranging..... :cry: :bheart:

gonna b out of town already ?

Dear participants,

Shoot is confirmed this sunday afternoon...same time and place.

Theme update:
1. Sweet gal look
2. Sports, including "million dollar baby" theme....already got the red boxing glove..... ;)

See you all....

Let's pray for good weather..... :sweat:

Yes, let's hope that weather will be good. I do not wish this shoot to be postpone again. I have some difficulties arranging my time actually. All the best! Ups Ups Ups!

Thank you all that turned up for the shoot. A lot of new faces I've seen. A good pat on the organizer's back. It was well planned.

Although the shoot started with cold and quiet snaps, it soon turned out to be a heart warming and fun session. We were laughing and joking with each other and with Constance.

Constance was great. She is indeed a good model. Very accommodative and listens to every word Petf69 says. She doesn't speak much and doesn't complain, only occassionally stick out her tongue to show a naughty by nature relief after every successful pose. Petf69 has been very experience in posing this incredible model. A good match up indeed!

Lastly, I would like to thank all of the photographer present for pointers and sharing of knowledge. Look forward in doing more shoots with you guys. :)

Ups for this event!

Status
Not open for further replies.