Consolidating talks attendance list.

sebastiansong

Jan 20, 2002
Singapore
www.pbase.com
I am doing all the program space, SAM at 8Q attendance. Will Print and bring those lists on Saturday n Sunday.

Can someone help do chapel and MIG lists? And print as well?

Who's holding the attendance for the 8Q site? I didn't had the list of the ppl attending the respective talks for both days.

yo Seb as advised over coffee this afternoon
if cannot pls sms me .... for ONCE I can show u a thing or two about IT woo hoo !!

ed9119 said:
yo Seb as advised over coffee this afternoon
if cannot pls sms me .... for ONCE I can show u a thing or two about IT woo hoo !!

Hahaha Eddie is man of the world!!!

Seb, as spoken here are the ppl who PM me to pull out, if it is too much of hassle and will take too much time, then just don't bother just let it be , no point waste sleep doing this adjustment.

22 Apr 1030 - 1200 - Stephen Loh

- zelot

21 Apr 1630-1800:FULL! (Olympus) Travel Photography Through The Eyes of Zuiko by Kim

92. Shirlyn 9870

1230-1400: (Canon) Journey through the Himalayas by Tim Chong (oeyvind)
- Zelot

21 Apr (Shriro) Fashion in Advertising Photography by Geoff Ang (Geoff Ang)

25. Gerald Tan, SXXX9941H

zahne

1430-1600: (Nikon) The Big Shot 1 Experience by Liew Tong Leng (LiewTL)
stvc11

Dinner Guest - Ivan (martadinata171) request for 21 1230-1400: FULL! (Shriro) Fashion in Advertising Photography by Geoff Ang (Geoff) please include

"Hello Pyromaniac / chngape01

I believe there is a slight mistake on the talk dates. In response to Pyromaniac's PM, I indicated that I would be attending the below mentioned talks on 22 April (Sun) :

a) Chapel 1030 - 1200 The Art of Equipment in Wedding Photography by Stephen Loh
b) Chapel 1230 - 1400 (Canon) Journey through the Himalayas by Tim Chong

However, I see that my name appears on 21 April (Sat) for the talk hosted by Stephen Loh. Could I trouble you to correct the talk date by Stephen Loh, to 22 April (Sun) instead?

Please let me know.

Appreciate it!
roomy (aka Kumar)"

Pe,

The error was updated to Sebastian y'day morning. I think it has been amended accordingly.

I am doing all the program space, SAM at 8Q attendance. Will Print and bring those lists on Saturday n Sunday.

Can someone help do chapel and MIG lists? And print as well?

CAn some mod help? at list just list them. And I can do the printing this evening after the dinner. Thanks

James and I managed to compiled all of Saturday's talks (11 in total)
Those keen, I can email you the excel file. I have printed two sets for tomorrow.

Can someone please help out with Sunday's? I will send you the template to input the data.
Thank you.