Consolidated NKF Thread

After reading this, will you still donate to NKF?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
wow! this is certainly a relevation in the court case today. more details forthcoming from the court case.

huh :bigeyes:
before kena sue

What??! Where did he get the money from?

Quite obvious isn't it?...Let's don't speculate too much les we get sued too.

I believe the hearings will reveal more interesting facts...let's wait and see....

wa piang .. looks like its true. just went to Channelnewsasia to see, it says

'The court heard that CEO Durai got a twelve month bonus last year. And between 2002 and 2004, he would have earned close to S$1.8 million. '

wonder where the money come from :think:

got meh? never heard before.it's new.

sue who? i think the case before the court is between NKF vs SPH or NKF's CEO vs SPH or NKF and its CEO vs SPH. fair comment? of public interest?

Yeah... just heard it from the Ch8 news.

yzr500abe said:
Quite obvious isn't it?...Let's don't speculate too much les we get sued too.

I believe the hearings will reveal more interesting facts...let's wait and see....
I had always heard rumours abt 2mths to 3mths bonuses...

12 MONTHS?! That's certainly something to scream about man. :eek:
Dat's it dude. They can kiss bye-bye to all my donations.

more juicy details from papers tomorrow.

reachme2003 said:
sue who? i think the case before the court is between NKF vs SPH or NKF's CEO vs SPH. fair comment? of public interest?
This is DEFINITELY in public's interest.

Whilst we all know that any non-profit organisation needs money to survive (no money, no tok. So says), but CEO's bonus of 12mths (assuming his monthly pay is approximately at a super low $2K), we are looking in excesses of $22K! :eek:

Compared to what was raised during this kinda fund raising shows, daily donations by well-wishers, $22K seem like a small sum. But it is definitely a large sum of money for the poor.

Yeowww said:
zhun bo??? where u get info from??? scali kana sue by them
I too just heard it from Ch8 10pm news.

your assumption of $2K is way way too low, bro.

jsbn said:

What is this case between Durai and SPH about? I am in HK, and didn't follow this case when I was in SG.......

I still believe your donations are put to good use, just look at the numerous NKF centers.......don't let the patients suffer becuae of this. Offcourse, they should manage it differently if there is reason to......

Hong Sien

reachme2003 said:
your assumption of $2K is way way too low, bro.

I don't know how much a CEO will earn...but i will place it at 8-10K range.
Assuming 8k per month, bonus alone will be 96k...total takings for december 104K.

NKF need anymore ppl to work?....i can... :D

Hmmm...it puts a question mark to all others charitable organisation.

jsbn said:

What is this case between Durai and SPH about? I am in HK, and didn't follow this case when I was in SG.......

I still believe your donations are put to good use, just look at the numerous NKF centers.......don't let the patients suffer becuae of this. Offcourse, they should manage it differently if there is reason to......

Hong Sien

I've already long ago stopped donating to NKF. Everytime I see NKF, I off the TV and/or just avoid those flag sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.