Consolidate "+861371xxxxxx" numbers here

Status
Not open for further replies.

rinaldi86

Apr 13, 2004
Singapore
I'm not sure if there're more than 1 of such number, but those who've received miss calls from such number, please list the full number here.

If there's more than 1 of such number, then this thread will serve as a "one stop" place to find out the whole list of numbers "+861371xxxxxx" to be ignored.

Also note, I've checked with local telco, they said at present technology, it's not possible to bar individual number, or bar international incoming calls. You can only bar "incoming calls", which means that your local incoming calls will also be barred.

1. +861371288852 <called me at 04:37 AM :angry: >

heard these are from china call,if you pick up,they will be able to tap and make you pay for their usages.
Don't know how true.:dunno:

heard these are from china call,if you pick up,they will be able to tap and make you pay for their usages.

Come think about it...
I did had one such missed call before...
Cant really recall the actual numbers... cant be bothered to call back too.
Heehee... ;p

maybe it's me calling....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

+8613713483115 ...I had enjoyed myself taking to :kiss:

+8613712946656

Yeah.. that's what I heard too!

First time they called was about 1 or 2 months back. Didn't really care, thinking it could be some stray calls

So far got 2 times called on my Singtel line..

Today ... this popped up on my Starhub line...

+8613712945477

Those with SE phones can use the call filtering ... very effective i must say.

The person has got to be in your phonebook for it to work. eg. Where no. present in phone book = call allowed through. Private no. or other weird numbers will not be allowed through.

Status
Not open for further replies.