Consistent Exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.

koayst

Dec 29, 2006
Question:

How do you get consistent exposure eveytime you take a picture?

What did you learn or practice in order to achieve it?

I remembered sometimes back, someone posted a course.

In the course outline, it was mentioned that the students were not allowed to handle a DSLR until he/she was able to get consistent exposure from the SLR given to the students attending the course.

Question:

In the course outline, it was mentioned that the students were not allowed to handle a DSLR until he/she was able to get consistent exposure from the SLR given to the students attending the course.
shoot more and observe... nothing beats this.

tell you

practise, practise, practise

tell you; wih histogram; it helps

Question:

Question:

wah...which course so strict???

but with DSLR also can...just shoot shoot and shoot...you will get it right...maybe your first 10k shots will be out...but after that u should be able to have some idea already ba

To TS...what have nikon got to do with consistent exposure...anyhow create thread here...

Question:

The "hard" way - Understand light.

The "easy" way - surrender your brain to the computer chips, and brackett like hell!

Because I am using Nikon.

What should I be looking at? Shooting 10K photos wouldn't help if I don't know what to observe.

So got better tips?

What should I be looking at? Shooting 10K photos wouldn't help if I don't know what to observe.

So got better tips?

Getting consistent exposure is not dependent purely on camera, it is a technique and basic knowledge of photography. This thread does not belong here :nono: cos any newbie owning a canon, oly, casio can ask the same question too Thread moved from Nikon

So got better tips?
you don have to observe anything other than the photo you shot... there are millions of different light situation, don expect anyone to point out how to shoot in each of them...
nothing is foolproof in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.