Consgrats, winner of tis e-mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
hav any of u folks recieve any such e-mail b4? asking u 2 reply 2 so-&-so w/ security number, etc 2 Netherland (or Neverland :confused: )?

tt e-mail say my e-mail addy was picked from a ? database, blah-blah...

sORe-EyEz said:
hav any of u folks recieve any such e-mail b4? asking u 2 reply 2 so-&-so w/ security number, etc 2 Netherland (or Neverland :confused: )?

never encountered that before, but received sms before saying i had won $$$ prize, and need to give them my account info so that they can credit into my account. most probably both are just some kind of scam.

jus remember there's never a free lunch.....

many years bac, i was abit careless to follow instructions from an email to update my ebay account info.... guess wat happen...they max out my credit card limit...

DT_ said:
jus remember there's never a free lunch.....

many years bac, i was abit careless to follow instructions from an email to update my ebay account info.... guess wat happen...they max out my credit card limit...

They almost got me too. Never enter to paypal through a link on e-mail. Most of them are fake one. My case a e-mail claimed from paypal asking me to update my information. Only but the e-mail have a web link to a "www.paypal-us.com.cn". It pay to see details. I check with paypal then there was no mail from them to me:what:

they ask me 2 reply here:

Name: Barrister Harris James
Foreign Services Validating Officer,
Staatsloterij NL International Promotion.
Tel: +31-652-066-584.
Email: barrisharris@netscape.net

some phoney? :think:

Mostly spam, I usually delete if it doesn't get filtered.

Hahaha.. got one such email too... all these are scams.. dun fall into it!!
;)

sORe-EyEz said:

yeah..been getting this and the spanish lottery winner! emails recently.
all scams! gotta block them out.

got many of these stuff b4. even once had receive a phishing link to a bank online banking site b4. kanna those china based sms that tv reported last time. all scams! never believe! if in doubt, also call and double check, if cannot check, probably is a scam. haa haa

Status
Not open for further replies.