congratulations to chngpe01!

Status
Not open for further replies.

s_wrx

Apr 9, 2003
sINgaPoRe
www.frednmich.com
First, PE has won 4th place in the PHOTOi "Natural aviators" photo competition! His beautiful rendition of the blue throated bee eater in a mating ritual pose is a must see!

http://www.photoi.com.sg/bestphotographer/200404.shtml

Most importantly, he has also gained a front page spot on the Joe and Mary Ann McDonald's website! In the month of June 2004, his pictures are part of the gallery of the best images they've seen! They are acclaimed nature photographers who recently held a nature photography workshop in singapore.

A quote from the site:
"Chng Peng Eik is another extremely talented photographer.... I shot Baya weavers while I was there,but I didn't get this shot. The male builds this
pendulous nest, then perches and flaps, hoping to attract a mate. Great light,great shot.
Several colorful species of Bee-eater inhabitat Malasia and Singapore -- the background on
this one is especially subtle and attractive."

http://hoothollow.com/ViewersGallery.html

it is both fred's and mine honour to have your acquaintance!

CONGRATULATIONS, BOSS!

:cheergal: :cheergal:

Hooray!!

:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Time to ring the bell!! :devil:

Congrats PE, time to shoot more :)

:thumbsup: for a shooter who's never selfish to share and teach what he knows.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well done matie. You've done us proud.

khairi said:
the guy ranked third is also a CS member his nic should be Semota

yes, i think so too. his crow pic is very distinctive... he has a lot of points man.

:cheergal: :cheergal: congrats!!!! :cheergal: :cheergal:

I'd like to offer my heartiest congratulations to Peng Eik, his pictures have always been awe-inspiring and a joy to look at, the very essence of nature is captured well in all of his shots. Many of us here (me included) have been inspired by his shots and strive to attain the same level of perfection that he has. Peng Eik has also been generous in sharing his knowledge, experience and love for nature and in giving invaluable advice to many here in the WoN forums.

Here's to you my friend, you have done us proud, keep shooting and hope you will always continue to produce more beautiful shots. :cheers:

:gbounce: congratsss to you peng aik!!! :cheergal:

zekai said:
yes, i think so too. his crow pic is very distinctive... he has a lot of points man.

eh.. alot of points means he joined for several rounds liao... :bsmilie:

our man PE jumped into top 15 with ONE entry man... :blah:

s_wrx said:
eh.. alot of points means he joined for several rounds liao... :bsmilie:

our man PE jumped into top 15 with ONE entry man... :blah:

true true! "clap clap" "gong xi" :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.