Congrats Peugeot on the best ad EVER... (link inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you did not know this already, this ad was shot in india for Peugeot India. However, the ad i guess was called off the air because the first car you see is AMBASSEDOR by Hindustan Motors of India. It is a different thing that the AMBASSEDOR has remained unchanged in design and performance from last 40 years;) and Peueot was an utter flop in India.
Very nice and creative ad:thumbsup:
(For those who did not understand the song... it sings "i like your face very much...")

Hi shasn!
thanks for the information!

no wonder it was pulled off air, coz it makes fun of the india made car!!

is the guy singing in hindi? i also downloaded the MTV and the MP3 for that song... i like it a lot!

I like your face very much. Nice!!

Originally posted by shas3n
If you did not know this already, this ad was shot in india for Peugeot India. However, the ad i guess was called off the air because the first car you see is AMBASSEDOR by Hindustan Motors of India. It is a different thing that the AMBASSEDOR has remained unchanged in design and performance from last 40 years;) and Peueot was an utter flop in India.
Very nice and creative ad:thumbsup:
(For those who did not understand the song... it sings "i like your face very much...")

hi sprockett... you guessed it right!! the song is in hindi/urdu (both are quite similar)
here is translation for the first line..i could not make sense out of the second line.. (my mother tounge is neither hindi nor urdu nor Tamil ;) )
tera=your
husn= face
bahut=a lot
mujhe=to me
bhataa hai= (hard to translate...) being liked
Enjoy
Feel free to ask me anything about indian music.. not that i am an expert but guess can help a bit.
-Shastri

Originally posted by sprockett
Hi shasn!
thanks for the information!

no wonder it was pulled off air, coz it makes fun of the india made car!!

is the guy singing in hindi? i also downloaded the MTV and the MP3 for that song... i like it a lot!

I like your face very much. Nice!!
Actually I don't see how the ad makes fun of the Indian car. :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.