confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inken

Sep 7, 2009
How to upload normal pic to avatar?
i dont see any options like that...only that mood pix...

You mean like my snoopy? :dent:

You'll need to be a full member first. :blah:

Last edited:
what is full member?

* cute snoopy:p

The title under your nick. Now is "New Member". Once you become a "Member" then you can upload your avatar. :)

Oh and thanks for liking my snoopy. :vhappy:

Oh and just in case you wonder, you need 50 posts to "promote" from "New Member" to "Member". :)

Last edited:
this will be after 3 years)))
ok good:p

and whats the bad thing that in "market place" posible to make topic only after 30 days or 50 posts woooooooooow
aweasome))

*i wanna have such snoopy on my table:p

and whats the bad thing that in "market place" posible to make topic only after 30 days or 50 posts woooooooooow
aweasome))

If you plan to post just 50 posts in 3 years then be my guess. :bsmilie: But then you seemed to be planning to do so and very happy about it. :bsmilie:

But if you have my snoopy on your dinning table & plate then you will never become a member. :complain:

aweasome))

no need 3yr lah...

3yr is for senior mbr..:bsmilie:

go round leave comments or greet ppl here lor..;p

If you plan to post just 50 posts in 3 years then be my guess. :bsmilie: But then you seemed to be planning to do so and very happy about it. :bsmilie:

But if you have my snoopy on your dinning table & plate then you will never become a member. :complain:

i will be faster a bit))

no..snoopy just for siting near computer..coz here only toy-doggy and 4 makets of buildings.
with snoopy would be much more better;p

no need 3yr lah...

3yr is for senior mbr..:bsmilie:

go round leave comments or greet ppl here lor..;p

what is 3yr?
such a wonderful word :D

i will be faster a bit))

Looks like your 3-year-plan cannot make it liao. You're already with 12 posts... :bsmilie:

no..snoopy just for siting near computer..coz here only toy-doggy and 4 makets of buildings.
with snoopy would be much more better;p

Oh. Thought you want to eat my snoopy. Actually it was from Mac. Don't know which boxes I stuffed it into liao. If not can consider giving it to you. :sweat:

Looks like your 3-year-plan cannot make it liao. You're already with 12 posts... :bsmilie:

Oh. Thought you want to eat my snoopy. Actually it was from Mac. Don't know which boxes I stuffed it into liao. If not can consider giving it to you. :sweat:

what is liao?:dunno:

Oh so you're not local I guess? "liao" is a figure of speech, in this case you can take it roughly as "already". :)

Btw, where're you from?

Manz you're really confused. ;p

Ok all answer in one go: 3yr = 3 years, moller = model.

:think:guess it's just a matter of time before this thread move to kopitiam then she will lose all her post counts.. :bsmilie:

Oh so you're not local I guess? "liao" is a figure of speech, in this case you can take it roughly as "already". :)

Btw, where're you from?

eastern europe...

:think:guess it's just a matter of time before this thread move to kopitiam then she will lose all her post counts.. :bsmilie:

Haha that's true. Shall I lock it so that it will not get off-topic too much and got moved? :think::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.