[Confused] CS5 Web Premium or Design Premium?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhotoProZero

Jan 25, 2007
NorthEast
Hi all,

I need some help here. I am not a techie, hence, I need some kind advise which is the correct CS5 to purchase for photography (mainly) - the Design Premium or Web Premium?? Been to Adobe site, but still.....:sweat:

well, you would only need Photoshop for photography.

Design Premium will come with Indesign which i think is more useful if you do not know how to use adobe flash builder.

well, you would only need Photoshop for photography.

Design Premium will come with Indesign which i think is more useful if you do not know how to use adobe flash builder.

Thanks Ferderico, in fact, I have no idea on how to use Adobe Creative Suite at all! :embrass:

So I assume Design Premium is the one i should be getting?

Thanks!

If it's only for photography, get Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 3. I doubt you'll need the other programs in design premium.

Whether you choose Web or Design Premium really depends on what you want to do.
If you work with web designs or online interactive content, then choose web premium.
If you do print related work and design layouts, then go with design premium.
The key difference is Dreamweaver or InDesign.

Whether you choose Web or Design Premium really depends on what you want to do.
If you work with web designs or online interactive content, then choose web premium.
If you do print related work and design layouts, then go with design premium.
The key difference is Dreamweaver or InDesign.

both design and web premium have Dreamweaver. The main different is Contribute and InDesign.

The Design premium can handle all kind of web and print projects , therefore more versatile.

Contribute is a software that most web developers don't bother about.

If it's only for photography, get Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 3. I doubt you'll need the other programs in design premium.

With the Design premium you can explore your creativeness -

Indesign is a very powerful programme that allow you to layout your photos for print, such as coffee table book or magazine.
illustrator comes in handy if you know the different between vector and raster files.
Acrobat pro9 to turn your pdf file into a interactive digital photo album.
Dreamweaver can help you to develop a photography blog or voting website.
if your camera has video capability, Flash can deliver your video file to the web with just a click.(only junk devices cannot play flash movie)

both design and web premium have Dreamweaver. The main different is Contribute and InDesign.

The Design premium can handle all kind of web and print projects , therefore more versatile.

Contribute is a software that most web developers don't bother about.

Ha, ha, you're right... forgot about Dreamweaver/Contribute cause I use Rapidweaver more nowadays. Design premium is the better option.

Hahaha, Thanks everyone for your recommendations!!!

I've decided to go for the Design Premium. :) It will come to use when...maybe just one day, I decide to be alittle more creative! lol

Have a good weekend everyone! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.