Status
Not open for further replies.

jacob

Deregistered
May 11, 2005
Former CS Senior Member
hi all daddys and mummies,

need your recommendations....... :embrass:

i'm looking for confinement lady to help take care of my baby, due in few months time. need your share of experiences and introductions of any confinement ladies which have work with you before and can help out in my up and coming family.

thanks in advance for any replies.;)

Hi

Mine was from Malaysia but she does go to SG too. Prices is around SGD1500. If u want, pm me and I will get you her contact.

digitalbuff said:
Hi

Mine was from Malaysia but she does go to SG too. Prices is around SGD1500. If u want, pm me and I will get you her contact.

anything as long as your experience with her is great. how do you know her btw? has she worked for you before? her years of experience in this line is also important. will wait for your pm. thanks.

I personally know a woman who work as confinement lady, she has been working for several years liao.

personal experince quite good, and experienced. very easy going.

she does come to SG. Prices is around SGD1500 (singapore market price) PM me if u want her contact.

My confinement lady is a Malaysian too. My 2 boys (younger one is 5 mths' old now) were under her care. Cooking she is superb. Handling of baby is wonderful. We have no complaint about her. The only thing is that she eats what my wife eats, albeit, in small qty. Including red packet, we gave her about $1800. She is worth the money. Ultimately, is your (& your wife) expectation. PM me if you need her contact. My advice is that you better book one fast.

Regards,
Ho

Status
Not open for further replies.