Condensation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpion

Sep 28, 2005
Tampines
sharpion.deviantart.com
Was thinking of maybe trying a starburst effect on the horizon to make it look like a planet :think:

newplanetweb.jpg

Sharpion said:
Was thinking of maybe trying a starburst effect on the horizon to make it look like a planet :think:

newplanetweb.jpg

Great view:thumbsup:

But seem don't bring up the subject.

What are you trying to tell the viewer?

erizai said:
Great view:thumbsup:

But seem don't bring up the subject.

What are you trying to tell the viewer?

I think Sharpion is trying to tell you about some abstract art form from condensation. Right?

Good try, mate.

thanks for the comments ppl :cheers:

yup, its as dyna said, i just thought it looked interesting so i put it up. named it that coz thats wat it is. im just a beginner so im still trying to find my preferred type of photography so just trying it out.

but if u wan to talk abt wat i want to show then it is the 'texture' of the pic gives. coz in reality its actually a very smooth surface. also these are my fav colours

za, the 2nd one given to u already ;)

interesting :thumbsup: like the first one better. i can totally feel the texture and gloss :)

nice works wor .... can i know what cam u use ah ?
hmm living in tamp ...
same here... but i using a PnS

hey thanks for the feedback, glad you guys like it :D

Yeah the first one seems SO much better received, i kinda like the different colour i got from it. And does it really look like a golf ball? abt 3-4 people have already mentioned that. Maybe ill take a golf ball next ;p Come to think of it, i haven't mentioned what this actually is, heh. any1 want to hazard a guess?

NMSS: have a stable environment and use subtle temperature differences and allow slow formation rather than to try to get it quick. for this shot, the bubbles are actually inside an airtight space so its really stable.

bluecoral: wat cam im using and the lens are in my signature :) you stay in tamp too? cool. which part? im staying at st.11. what PNS are you using? i think some of them have really cool macro capability. its more abt getting the lighting right than the cam itself, IMO. why dun u try taking a pic as close as you can get to something and let us have a look wat ur cam can do :D

Status
Not open for further replies.