Computer Times E500 Package Reporting Error - Single Lens Kit Only

Status
Not open for further replies.

chancy

Dec 16, 2003
Northern Singapore
Visit site
Hi There,

Having read from other internet sites of Olympus' E500 bundling, I called Olympus SG to check if today's short E500 article in the Computer Times which reported "... includes a pair of lenses .." to be correct.

Olympus SG has confirmed that the E500 kit comprises ONE 14-45 F3.5-5.6 kit lens ONLY.

Sorry for hijacking this important topic from a separate E500 thread of postings by Asosle8 & Eric69 related to the package. I believe the clarification warrants a new thread.

Cheers,

sad...:cry:

Almost withdraw Money to standby !!!

so sad ....:(

For all reasons & purposes,

I think it is reasonable to note that this is after all a launch price, the item is new to the market. One needs to take into consideration that street prices will be more competitive, and are generally adjusted over time.

I'm fully aware of price differentials between various markets for most but not all of the E-System, some items are cheaper here.

Just thought these factors should be considered in our responses. What is important I feel is to get your hands on a unit, try it and see if it's worth the asking price at that time you decide to jump on the bandwagon.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.