Computer Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightpiper

Oct 20, 2003
anyone knows where & when is the computer fair? hope to find some good bargains there. maybe can get a canon i9950 printer. :)

No need to wait liao, u can chiong all the way to Expo now.. :bsmilie:

Spyer2 said:
No need to wait liao, u can chiong all the way to Expo now.. :bsmilie:

thx bro!! :) chiong all the way as in go BUY! BUY! BUY! or just rush down? ;) will probably go down on sat.

ah... read TODAY.. buy Nikoon CP 4500 + Epson printer for only $599. Limited only today and tomolo after 2pm. got to cut coupon from TODAY.

buy buy buy!!!

jimtong said:
ah... read TODAY.. buy Nikon CP 4500 + Epson printer for only $599. Limited only today and tomolo after 2pm. got to cut coupon from TODAY.

buy buy buy!!!
Depends on which printer. But the CP4500 is a darn steal, even at 599.
;p

Azure said:
Depends on which printer. But the CP4500 is a darn steal, even at 599.
;p

Epson 935 worth$489.

CP4500... Saw you use it... very good for macro leh.

jimtong said:
Epson 935 worth$489.

CP4500... Saw you use it... very good for macro leh.
Macro only ah?!?
:cry:

Any cam is good. It is its owner's hands, eyes and mind that make it grade from CRAP to EXCELLENT... or F9 to A1. :blah:

skyline_impreza said:
Last time my friend buy a casio Z3, run out of mini tripod. But in that case, he brought it in the last day. :bsmilie:
Better be safe than sorry.

somebody claim that buy in the last day can ask for more discount or freebies.

According to today's ST, Canon's promotion runs beyond the PC Fair till 11 July. U can still buy from any dealer and collect your freebies from the Canon Service Centre by producing your receipt and warranty card. I am going to get my dealer to backdate my receipt and collect my 128MB CF card. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.