Compro1975 Portfolio/TFCD/Budget Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

compro_1975

Apr 24, 2005
TFCD

Hi, a very warm welcome to my thread, i am Shawn, currently been in photography and videography for 5years.

Would be touching on TFCDs this year to expand my portfolio greatly, main reason?

Well,been asking myself what i want from photography now, and just found out my answer of creating a good portfolio for the future. Hence i welcome new models, models, new photographer and also photographers to join me~

For models and people who want to have their youths retained, i am providing photography series of different nature to suit your needs and personality.

For photographer and people who wants to create a photography portfolio, i do know the hard times when you started off, i experience it before. I do provide TFCDs and paid jobs for you.

Visit me at http://shawnograph.multiply.com/ :cool:
Contact me at shawnograph@yahoo.com.sg ;)

Budget Photography

Hi all,

I am Shawn, currently offering my photography services to everyone in the world, i command at very budget friendly rates:) *Do email me for more details* I understand that budget is keeping everything low-cost is important, hence i believe that my service would help you.

Do email me at shawnograph@yahoo.com.sg for more details for example: Portfolio, The Exciting Low Rates and My Little 5 Years Experience in the industry.

Model? Photographer? MUA? Or Simply Want Your Portfolio(TFCDs) Done? *Click Here*

uppzzz frm the edge.. would reply to mails later part of the day;)

uppzz for sat

uppzzzz for sunday

uppz for the day

upzz for the day

upzzz for more

uppzzz for midday

upzz for more jobs;p

it the weekend:)

upzzz for more jobs

upppzzz for the night

uppzz for more jobs

uppzzz for the night