Compositing/Green Screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firestone

Mar 2, 2003
West
www.redmonsoon.com
Hi guys,
I'm not into filmmaking but is a DI artist/retoucher; a person who uses photos to manipulate,compositing,remove add elements..etc.

Was thinking may be fun for me to create realistic background for someone who is shooting green screen and needs some impossible backgrounds. Mattepainting stills of sort

You may still need a video editor though to add animated elements like smoke, falling leaves,etc. I'll only do stills.

So..anyone with ultra cool projects?.:)

Found my old postings..
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=207434
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=208287
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=207431

ME. I've got tons of props and costumes.. whats ur contact?

haha.. do u haf blue/green screen set up wif lights and etc.. haha..

i m a filmmaker well... starting out one .. my attempts at chromo kinda sux.. poor lighting and poor screen caused lots of noise and other nonsense haiz..

haha.. do u haf blue/green screen set up wif lights and etc.. haha..

i m a filmmaker well... starting out one .. my attempts at chromo kinda sux.. poor lighting and poor screen caused lots of noise and other nonsense haiz..

hmm.. wonder is there a demand for chroma keying here?
maybe i can set up a small studio to do chroma keying.. :think:

buy cloth from spot light, invest in good lighting.
and light the setup properly.

buy cloth from spot light, invest in good lighting.
and light the setup properly.

yes.. i have used cloth b4.. be careful to avoid wavy..
but if a more proper setup will be better lor.. hmm.. is it a good investment to set up.. :think:

the upcoming Broadcast Asia 2007 should have some new funky equipment related to this field~

saw last year a "portable" system which was kinda cool. the background folds up like those giant photographic reflectors and is made of special material which response to a certain kind of light. the resulting chroma is super clean, as human bodies and clothes don't react with the light at all.

oops, abit OT :bsmilie: suppose to upz for you only!

upz!

wat kinda price is that man??

That is from ReflectMedia...they use a retro reflective material to bounce away a light source, and the light source will then be identified via the software, which will in turn be removed by using a similar data info to 'alpha channel' for keying.

BTW anybody knows how to get passes or entry to BroadCast Asia?

may intend to help my uncle's company exhibit some of their stuff there.... or maybe even just networking

BTW anybody knows how to get passes or entry to BroadCast Asia?

may intend to help my uncle's company exhibit some of their stuff there.... or maybe even just networking

the pre reg has closed.. but u can reg onsite when u visit the show.
btw wat stuff ur uncle selling?

Hi guys,
I'm not into filmmaking but is a DI artist/retoucher; a person who uses photos to manipulate,compositing,remove add elements..etc.

Was thinking may be fun for me to create realistic background for someone who is shooting green screen and needs some impossible backgrounds. Mattepainting stills of sort

You may still need a video editor though to add animated elements like smoke, falling leaves,etc. I'll only do stills.

Have seen the 1st link. Good job manipulate and compositing. Yes you are right, is not a editor you need, but Visual Effects and compositing matte effects to add on motion making it real. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.