COMPLIMENTRY TICKETS - OUTSIDE IN : A MAGNUM PHOTOS SHOWCASE

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
Featuring works by Magnum Photographers, Stuart Franklin, Mark Power and Jacob Aue Sobol

Outside in: a Magnum Photos Showcase brings together a rare showcase of 143 works by three lauded photographers — Stuart Franklin, Mark Power and Jacob Aue Sobol — from the prestigious photography agency, Magnum Photos.

ArtScience Museum® at Marina Bay Sands
10 October to 6 January 2013

I have 40 Complimentary Tickets to mail out to 40 lucky Clubsnappers ...... the exhibition will end on 6 Jan

TWO CONDITIONS:
To qualify for the complimentary tickets you need to
1. Registered with Clubsnap for at least 6 (SIX) months from April 2012 or EARLIER
2. MINIMUM 200 post counts in the Forum (if you are MORE than 6 months in Clubsnap BUT with LESS than 200 post counts .... get busy now participating in the forum) (reminder: Kopitiam posts do not accumulate post counts)

Send me a PM with your REAL NAME and MAILING ADDRESS (dont worry CS will not sell this info to telemarketing company ha ha ha... it is P&C)

Tickets will be mailed out whenever someone who qualify sends me a PM until all are given out or UNTIL end of November whichever comes first

IF you are on the BLACKLIST (fly aeroplane for other CS talks and gatherings) ...... you will not qualify .... period ...

List is here http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/anniversary-talks/1082343-list-absentees-clubsnap-events.html#post8168833

----------------------------------------------------------

Otherwise without a complimentary ticket, you can also still visit the exhibition by purchasing a ticket there

Standard Ticket: $6/adult, $3/child
For Singapore resident: $5/adult, $2/child

(Ticket also gives you complimentary access to Admission to SIPF Open Call )

Last edited:
no need to post on this thread ..... there is no queue..... send me a PM if you qualify

if you are MORE than 6 months in Clubsnap BUT with LESS than 200 post counts ....
better get busy now participating in the forum

(reminder: Kopitiam posts do not accumulate post counts)

Last edited:
With the complimentary ticket, you will also get a 40% discount voucher from NVI (New Vision Imaging) that can be used if you are planning on making a Photo Book (applies for all Dust Jacket and Imagewrap Books that you make and order from them)

Wow...nice

yo hlwong, got your PM , I know you've been volunteering and helping out wong_se's JB/Kukup shooting trips but your post count is below 200

get busy bro' !!

Kopitiam posts do not accumulate post counts :)

yo hlwong, got your PM , I know you've been volunteering and helping out wong_se's JB/Kukup shooting trips but your post count is below 200

get busy bro' !!

Kopitiam posts do not accumulate post counts :)

Opps....hahahahah...will post more :)

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/gatherings-outings/1180107-sunday-guided-tour-magnum-photo-exhibition-mbs-art-science-museum.html
this weekend SUNDAY Miss Kong Yen Ling from Reuters will be conducting a guided tour of the exhibition

those of you who have received your complimentary tickets will find this a great opportunity to understand the exhibiting photographers better

Yen Ling was just fantastic when she did the guided walk for several CSers' at SIPF 3 weekends back