Complain or not ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo...

May 19, 2005
Sembawang
Hi CSer...
Is your wife complaining when you are busy with your camera and other accessories?

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
Hi CSer...
Is your wife complaining when you are busy with your camera and other accessories?
If my wife was not the one busy with my other accessories, she would not merely complain, she would relieve me of them :bsmilie:

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
Hi CSer...
Must let them know, it'll be worst if spending it on other woman and their accessories... which one she prefer..

Apr 20, 2006
Hi CSer...
No... my wife gets to enjoy the benifits of my camera, Hi-Fi, PC, etc... So, she does not really complain. In return, I do not complain when she goes shopping and buy shoes, bags, pants, skirts, whatevers... that I do not really get to enjoy. :bsmilie:

Pablo

Sep 1, 2004
Blue/Green Planet
No... my wife gets to enjoy the benifits of my camera, Hi-Fi, PC, etc... So, she does not really complain. In return, I do not complain when she goes shopping and buy shoes, bags, pants, skirts, whatevers... that I do not really get to enjoy. :bsmilie:
Hi nottipiglet,

You should try :bsmilie: , post a few pictures for us .... don't forget the pink high heels :bsmilie:

kelccm

Mar 2, 2004
A village in a forest
How can you say you don't get to enjoy? She is wearing those nice clothing and shoes for you to see mah:sticktong And also to give you an extra reason to use your camera.

gryphon

Jan 20, 2003
Dry cabinet!
Visit site
How can you say you don't get to enjoy? She is wearing those nice clothing and shoes for you to see mah:sticktong And also to give you an extra reason to use your camera.
tot dun wear or wear very very little more enjoyment :bsmilie:

Deadpoet

Oct 18, 2004
if gf complains, then time to change model lor :), just like the bbb virus :)

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
No, neither is there a Singaporean.
Excuse me, people...
What is this no woman who does not complain, no Singaporean who does not complain thing?
I tell you, complaining is something that every human being does on a very regular basis... woman or man, young or old, white or black or yellow or brown, Singaporean or American or African or European or Australian or whatever!
Oh yes, a few kinds of humans do not complain (anymore). They are those who are dead, unconscious or comatose. :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom