Compilation of good photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

binbeto

Jan 18, 2002
Behind a lens
www.pbase.com
I have actually suggested this before but dun really take off.

Since we have our own competiton, will it be possible to combine those winning pics and make a set of Window desktop or screen saver?

Or just a collection which we can open up and see to get inspiration.

binbeto said:
I have actually suggested this before but dun really take off.

Since we have our own competiton, will it be possible to combine those winning pics and make a set of Window desktop or screen saver?

Or just a collection which we can open up and see to get inspiration.

ha! i also suggested that we compile something like a coffee-table book in kopitiam. guess no one's interested becos of the costs, work involved and copyrights issue.... :cry:

nightwolf75 said:
ha! i also suggested that we compile something like a coffee-table book in kopitiam. guess no one's interested becos of the costs, work involved and copyrights issue.... :cry:

Ya.. Seen that post.. Coffee book will involved more work and cost due to printing and binding. Need to find some lobang for those.

Slideshow and even just a compilation will be pretty easy to do. All we need to do is to ask the photographer for agreement to use it. I am sure most photograher will be proud to contribute their photos to be shown on PC(Mac can?) all over Singapore or the world.

I can volunteer to do the slideshow but my knowledge is limited. Maybe I will use powerpoint? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.