Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

izzio

Oct 15, 2008
Hey guys,
I need some ideas of taking good and inovative photos in my school competition.
The theme is REFELECTION.
I have my own ideas,
But i want to know some other ideas from you guys.
IT WILL BE A REALLY GREAT HELP.:)

Maybe you can give us a hint of your ideas? and we'll give you ours

Think it should have educational aspects to it, such as younger students with development in the backdrop, etc.

Do share!

it depends on the organizers and what the school is trying to "sell" for lack of better term.

If full photoshop and digital "creative" editing is allowed, not really a photography competition but rather that of artistic license imo.

i tink we should giv u opinion not idea
since u say it a competition we should giv u opinion/way to make the pic nice
if we giv u idea it mean tat it our work u handin in and not urs and it abit unfair to others
i hope tat my opinion wont offend u

As per mentioned, it really depends on what the organizers are looking for. who are the judges? if they are teachers from your school, you have to kind of find out what they like and what they look out for.

As for 'ideas', when you mentioned reflection, I thought of a mono colour shot of maybe a car window reflecting something. or perhaps just any nice object or scenery reflected through anything reflective i.e. water, car window, mirrow, glass. there is a chance that something seen thru reflection could give you some nice 'effects'

for a start you could search through photo sites like Flickr for inspiration.. thats what I do most of the time when I'm thinking of new ideas for a shoot..

for a start you could search through photo sites like Flickr for inspiration.. thats what I do most of the time when I'm thinking of new ideas for a shoot..

This is a good suggestion. and make sure that when you search, you spell it correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.