Compensation: One Man at A Time

Will you accept this form of compensation?

Results are only viewable after voting.

eyes

Nov 15, 2003
Australia
www.aljazeera.net
Would you accept this as compensation? :dunno:

anrisuzuki4.jpg

Japanese AV star with a doctorate, Anri Suzuki, 24, is having sex with Chinese students for free in Japan to apologize for her country's invasion of China.

Suzuki won her doctors degree in history at one of the prestigious universities in her home country. Unlike other graduates, she focused on the Japanese invasion of China; writing the paper "The History of the Japanese Invasion into China."

"We have to respect history and cannot obliterate it. I want to cure the wounds of Chinese with my body, and I am practicing this by having sex with Chinese students in Japan," she said. "I think it is psychological compensation to them. Actually, Chinese students treat me more friendly and comfortably than Japanese."

Full Report here.

She neglected the rest of the countries that Japan had invaded in WWII?;p

Wahlao, how come never come to S'pore. Tch!

i dunno. is she an idiot?
when in war, the lines of right and wrong are blurred to extremes. her doing stuff this way is totally ridiculous.

remember. while ur ancestors got tortured left right center during ww2,
america unleashed 2 nukes on them. on civiies, and not military bases.

i dun see US ppl doing that for the japs.

no idea how she even got her doctorate. :rolleyes:

i sense a conspiracy. later when she announce say i got aids i'll totally roflmao

and btw, the so called "sins" she has, are ancestral sins. usually we dun bring it down to the innocent next gen.

so thumbs down to her work.

Last edited:
I think it's just a gimmick to increase her popularity in her Jap AV career. Don't take it so seriously.

Anyway, I don't think anyone dare to vote honestly in this thread. :angel:

doctorates can be of dubious origin or outright blatant fabrication
somehow persons of weak character feel a need to falsely bolster their self esteem with a fake PHD
of course she is carrying out a self-marketing plan

same nonsensical rubbish as two local ladies beating up a guy reported in today's Sunday Times though it happened some time ago
just a desperate self marketing effort but must get a hopeless guy to play along

public is not so stupid that they cannot see through this

Last edited:
"We have to respect history and cannot obliterate it. I want to cure the wounds of Chinese with my body, and I am practicing this by having sex with Chinese students in Japan," she said. "I think it is psychological compensation to them. Actually, Chinese students treat me more friendly and comfortably than Japanese."

No wonder so many Chinese students failed their exams in Japanese Uni. :bsmilie:

Japanese AV star with a doctorate, Anri Suzuki, 24, is having sex with Chinese students for free in Japan to apologize for her country's invasion of China.

Wahlao, how come never come to S'pore. Tch!

It doesn't matter wat.. You can go to Japan if you're a chinese Student.

I think this is very insensitive :thumbsd:

I think it's just a gimmick to increase her popularity in her Jap AV career. Don't take it so seriously.

Anyway, I don't think anyone dare to vote honestly in this thread. :angel:

I voted "Yes" :rolleyes:

At the moment, it stands at 4-3-4... perfect football lineup.

singapore also was invaded by Japan............ then also many asians countries....