compatible flash triggers for K30???

fastfrag

Oct 1, 2007
anyone using any now?

All the ones with center 'pin' should be ok.
I'm using PT-04II

If you only have one flash, (the Metz58 I presume), then you can actually trigger it with your on-camera flash.
Just in case you did not know.

Check out the cactus v5

yeah i got the metz58

Tried wireless flash function on the camera but the pop up flash got to fire off to work

yeah i got the metz58

Tried wireless flash function on the camera but the pop up flash got to fire off to work

You can set it such that it is controller only (in the menu)

pinholecam said:
You can set it such that it is controller only (in the menu)

Hm... Ok i go and try later... But let's say I wanna use the built in wireless flash on the Pentax to control the metz58... What if I wanna add on another flash, must it be another metz or can be any other brand ? Must the flash be pttl supported ?

Hm... Ok i go and try later... But let's say I wanna use the built in wireless flash on the Pentax to control the metz58... What if I wanna add on another flash, must it be another metz or can be any other brand ? Must the flash be pttl supported ?

Can be another brand, but its got to support pttl and pentax wireless.
Usually that is costly, so that's why most ppl opt for wireless triggers and cheap manual flashes

Can be another brand, but its got to support pttl and pentax wireless.
Usually that is costly, so that's why most ppl opt for wireless triggers and cheap manual flashes

i see hm.... think will play around a bit more with what i have now for the time being