Comparison Table of Raynox Lenses with FZ7

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_mcgill

Jan 30, 2006
Hi All,

Please note we have compiled an informative table for FZ7 users who might be considering a high quality add-on lens for their cameras.

Kindly refer to the following website and click on the FZ7 section inside the heading [Jun 2006.....]:
www.mcgill.com.sg

This should be very helpful to all potential users to decide which Raynox model is suitable for them.

Anyone who is keen to order can contact Mr Morphis, who's our CS Rep.

Cheers,
Jim, McGill

Hi Jim
I see you sell more than just telescopes also!
Anyway, I am wondering what is the quality of the raynox compared with the nikon xT series at the same price point. I did a comparison between the Hoya +4 and the Nikon 4T and image quality difference was very obvious...of course it was $20 for the +4 lens and $70 for the Nikon!

Hi A/C,
Buzz me ya details and I'll update u on the collection or testing dates for those Raynox lenses.
Try to feel the Super Magnification. :bsmilie:
Cya,
James aka Morphis

airconvent said:
Hi Jim
I see you sell more than just telescopes also!
Anyway, I am wondering what is the quality of the raynox compared with the nikon xT series at the same price point. I did a comparison between the Hoya +4 and the Nikon 4T and image quality difference was very obvious...of course it was $20 for the +4 lens and $70 for the Nikon!

wow $70 for a 4T... think you might have went to the wrong shop :sweat:. I got mine at $50 and was quoted $75 for a 6T but out of stock at that time :sweat:

ExplorerZ said:
wow $70 for a 4T... think you might have went to the wrong shop :sweat:. I got mine at $50 and was quoted $75 for a 6T but out of stock at that time :sweat:

Hi
you're right. I was quoting the 6T by mistake. checked my bill and the 4T was $53...heh heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.