comparison pic, D200 vs 30D vs Alpha100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the main thing is how the system works out... I guess we'll need to wait for the rest of the gear to be rolled out, like the flashes n other accessories...

Wah si beh wu eng again, go compare cameras and pics :thumbsup: I really take my hats off wind30 PRO :thumbsup:

This will help all those deciding on what to buy, to buy :thumbsup:

espn said:
Wah si beh wu eng again, go compare cameras and pics :thumbsup: I really take my hats off wind30 PRO :thumbsup:

This will help all those deciding on what to buy, to buy :thumbsup:

Talking about wu eng, cannot beat Mr 22000 posts PRO :bsmilie:

Enough of OT,
Anyway read this on dpreview, thought it was interesting as it is the first comparison pics I have seen for the A100.

wind30 said:
Talking about wu eng, cannot beat Mr 22000 posts PRO :bsmilie:

Enough of OT,
Anyway read this on dpreview, thought it was interesting as it is the first comparison pics I have seen for the A100.
Who's dat? You jealous of him huh? Don't worry, you'll reach nirvana soon :lovegrin:

wind30 said:
http://digitalcamera.impress.co.jp/06_07/auth/toku1/index.htm

On the basis of image quality, I think alpha more than holds its own vs its far more expensive cousins. A really solid choice for Amateurs who don't need err.. 5fps over 3fps.

it should have decent picture quality, its a proven sensor and 10.2 mp... id be surprised if it didnt..

in any event, dont forget the cheaper 350D also spits out same image quality as 30D... for similar price to the A100..

Status
Not open for further replies.